Savoury Drink?

caz789

Can someone confirm that the alternative to the LL savoury drink is the Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillion (is that how you spell it?) and how much you put in a mug of water. I'm hungry (prob as it's my son's birthday and i'm surrounded by chocolate) and need something to get me through. Thanks!

Thanks LS! I use this as stock so I have a tub already. I'm off to make one now. Bliss!

Can someone confirm that the alternative to the LL savoury drink is the Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillion (is that how you spell it?) and how much you put in a mug of water. I'm hungry (prob as it's my son's birthday and i'm surrounded by chocolate) and need something to get me through. Thanks!

Tis indeedy hun - and what a coincidence - it's my son's birthday too so i'm feeling your pain right now!!!

not on LL, but glad it is allowed on your plan, not sure if it is allowed on CD but I have just had one as I really needed something savoury, but couldn't stomach a soup.

Yum!

Thanks everyone. It was a life saver for me yesterday. I was having a down day and needed a pick me up. Can't believe that's it got to the point that a stock drink is now my pick me up lol!!

LOL Caz...I know what ou mean.

The drink comes in very handy though as its a good filler in the days where you just want or need a little extra. I relied on it heavily for 2 or 3 months, and then have stopped using it. Funn how things come and go on this!

Glad it got you through! :)

x

Back