Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Saw my cdc anyway!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Was getting quite worried earlier. i kept ringing and ringing her and no answer so on the off chance i go around there on the way to Tescos and she was in - poor thing had to go to hospital cos she had a table chucked at her leg! She works in a school where the kids have all been expelt from their other schools.

I felt so bad moaning about her last night - she hasnt checked her emails, so didnt get my email, and she had only just heard my message when she got in.

So i am staying with her as she seems back to her nice and bubbly self. I am guessing she just hasnt been herself.

She was thrilled when she saw me - and got my porridge etc so i am a happy Sarah! And even better - had a quick cuppa and gossip!

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    i always do that, moan about someone for ages then find out the truth...........lol
    i knocked at my cdc`s door for an appointment, no answer. so i rung her and left her a message(woth a bit of a tone). she rung me back 2 mins later, she had been on loo.............lol
    it makes you feel like a bad person, for a while anyway.

glad you got your porridge

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Glad you got your porridge we all know you lurve it!!
    xx

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    :rotflmao:Thats a understatement - 3 bowls a day without fail! I think you can safetly say that Im obsessive about the stuff

6. andju

Diet:
    slim and save
    I might brave the porridge tomorrow havent touched it for 4 weeks as I went right off it!!

7. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    If you get some psyllium husks you can make any of your shakes into a kinda porridge .There is a recipe thread with it on somewhere and they help keep you regular .I used to looooove vanilla shake warm water and 2 sm teaspoons of husks first thing every morning but other flavours were good too .Not tried the cd porridge but hoping to go for a meal with 1 or 3 cdc soon so will ask them to bring me some and a strawberry tetra hope they nice x

8. andju

Diet:
    slim and save
    Where do you get those from?
    x

9. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Health shop - holland and barret do hem i hink

10. andju

Diet:
    slim and save
    Ok thanks will try that
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.