Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Saw'Decarb' Carb Blocker Tablets in mag anyone tried?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by size102b, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi I saw 'Decarb' carb blocking tablets in a magazine has anyone seen or tried or know a man who did?

I've pcos and carbs make me gain and I wondered if they were worth a try just worried of side effects and if they are a waste of pennies ? Xx

Last edited: 21 July 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chantelle

Chantelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    LL
    oooh let me know if u find out any info or if they are all pony!

when i reduce carbs in my diet the weight comes off so much quicker just find it really hard to!

x

4. size102b

size102b Banned

I just researched it and they are meant to help us lose an extra 2lbs a month but many people said what happens when you stop taking them? So maybe Ill just carry on as I am lol
    Apparently Gail Porter took them and lost a stone over a year or something?xx

5. TickleKate

TickleKate Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.25%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Id be interested to see what the results were from them. My weight suffers when i eat carbs. Im sure i read in a magazine (you know where they compare 5 different "weight-loss" tablets) im sure the carb blockers didnt work but cant remember any more detail than that :rolleyes:
    Sorry not much help really am I? Let us know if you do try them, would be interested to see the result!

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Hiya Im not going to try them as I think its money wasted tbh if they did work what happens when I stop them?
    Thanks thou :) xx

7. TickleKate

TickleKate Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.25%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I know thats it, what happens when you stop them and i always think, if things like that worked, doctors would prescribe them and everyone would be doing them so most likely just a big waste of £
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.