Saw'Decarb' Carb Blocker Tablets in mag anyone tried?

size102b

Banned
Hi I saw 'Decarb' carb blocking tablets in a magazine has anyone seen or tried or know a man who did?

I've pcos and carbs make me gain and I wondered if they were worth a try just worried of side effects and if they are a waste of pennies ? Xx

Last edited:
oooh let me know if u find out any info or if they are all pony!

when i reduce carbs in my diet the weight comes off so much quicker just find it really hard to!

x

I just researched it and they are meant to help us lose an extra 2lbs a month but many people said what happens when you stop taking them? So maybe Ill just carry on as I am lol
Apparently Gail Porter took them and lost a stone over a year or something?xx

Id be interested to see what the results were from them. My weight suffers when i eat carbs. Im sure i read in a magazine (you know where they compare 5 different "weight-loss" tablets) im sure the carb blockers didnt work but cant remember any more detail than that :rolleyes:
Sorry not much help really am I? Let us know if you do try them, would be interested to see the result!

Hiya Im not going to try them as I think its money wasted tbh if they did work what happens when I stop them?
Thanks thou :) xx

I know thats it, what happens when you stop them and i always think, if things like that worked, doctors would prescribe them and everyone would be doing them so most likely just a big waste of £
x

Back