ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

No wonder you're tempted ;-) They sound scrummy!!! X

They are yummmmmmy and we do loads if different flavours. I think if I don't have any I'll be okay because once you've had one that's it you need 10 lol and you could sink 10 easy!

They are yummmmmmy and we do loads if different flavours. I think if I don't have any I'll be okay because once you've had one that's it you need 10 lol and you could sink 10 easy!

Is there Sweet as well as Savoury? I feel like Ive learnt something new today! X

Is there Sweet as well as Savoury? I feel like Ive learnt something new today! X

No not really we do lots of different fruit ones and chocolate ones. :) traditional ones just have sultanas and spice in. :)

No not really we do lots of different fruit ones and chocolate ones. :) traditional ones just have sultanas and spice in. :)

Mmmmmm Cinnamon! My Favourite :) I need to try one of these little beauties! X

Mmmmmm Cinnamon! My Favourite :) I need to try one of these little beauties! X

We have an online store but the postage is stupid! Lol

Helllllllo ladies and gents!

Well today has been an okay day!

I had work 11-4 30. I made sure I had a nice breakfast! 2 weight watchers petit pans 6pp with bacon 3pp yummmmm with some quavers 2pp 11pp.

I was running so late this morning I completely forgot that I had no petrol in my car so that took an extra 10 mins.

Also, the owner of the company is very rarely there when I work and she got there just as I did so she saw I was a bit late.

Just to put it out there I am never late if anything I am always about 20 mins early. So that annoyed me lol.

Work today though flew by! We were so busy because the kids are off school and Cardiff bay had good weather today so we sold out and the boss had to bring us some more to griddle.

I didn't get home till about half 5. Because of traffic it was unreal!

Because the clocks haven't gone back in my car I thought it was an hour later which has resulted in me being an hour early for kettlebells so I am now sat in the viewing room which is okay as it's given me time to update my diary.

I have been naughty today I had 4 welshcakes. Epic fail I think I am going to have to go cold turkey and not have any at all.

I love popcorn at the moment. So I bought a pack of peppercorn sweet and salty which is yummy for 3pp a pack :)

All together I've had 22pp today and I won't eat anymore.

By the time I've been to kettlebells and my swim i won't be home till half 9. Way too late to eat by then!!

The annoying thing is that if I eat after about 3pm I feel really sick when I go to start kettlebells. But that also means that by the time I weigh in tomorrow morning I won't have eaten since 3pm the day before and had 2 workouts and 2 swims so that's helps ok the scales lol. As I said earlier I've eaten a few too many pp this week so I'm not expecting too much tbh

By the end of the day I should have earned 24/25 activity points so happy days!

Last edited:
We have an online store but the postage is stupid! Lol

Can you just pop one in an envelope and post it to me ;-) x

Helllllllo ladies and gents!

Well today has been an okay day!

I had work 11-4 30. I made sure I had a nice breakfast! 2 weight watchers petit pans 6pp with bacon 3pp yummmmm with some quavers 2pp 11pp.

I was running so late this morning I completely forgot that I had no petrol in my car so that took an extra 10 mins.

Also, the owner of the company is very rarely there when I work and she got there just as I did so she saw I was a bit late.

Just to put it out there I am never late if anything I am always about 20 mins early. So that annoyed me lol.

Work today though flew by! We were so busy because the kids are off school and Cardiff bay had good weather today so we sold out and the boss had to bring us some more to griddle.

I didn't get home till about half 5. Because of traffic it was unreal!

Because the clocks haven't gone back in my car I thought it was an hour later which has resulted in me being an hour early for kettlebells so I am now sat in the viewing room which is okay as it's given me time to update my diary.

I have been naughty today I had 4 welshcakes. Epic fail I think I am going to have to go cold turkey and not have any at all.

I love popcorn at the moment. So I bought a pack of peppercorn sweet and salty which is yummy for 3pp a pack :)

All together I've had 22pp today and I won't eat anymore.

By the time I've been to kettlebells and my swim i won't be home till half 9. Way too late to eat by then!!

The annoying thing is that if I eat after about 3pm I feel really sick when I go to start kettlebells. But that also means that by the time I weigh in tomorrow morning I won't have eaten since 3pm the day before and had 2 workouts and 2 swims so that's helps ok the scales lol. As I said earlier I've eaten a few too many pp this week so I'm not expecting too much tbh

By the end of the day I should have earned 24/25 activity points so happy days!

Your Brekkie sounds yummy, never heard of someone having Quavers for Brekkie ;-) Your Day sounded Mega-Busy but Tut Tut on not using all your PP! I guess it works for you tho. Hope you enjoy your Exercise and Good Luck for WI tomorrow, what time do you go? X PS-Sweet n Salty Popcorn, Yuck! X

So that's the 4th day in a row of kettlebells?? Your arms must feel like jelly!! Did you/your boss say anything about you arriving late...I doubt she'll judge on one instance and I'm sure she gets feedback from your direct manager/supervisor. It's a pain though....we have one guy at work (new) & he is systematically late - never gets caught though :( I was tempted yesterday after 20 mins of waiting to ask my manager if he'd called in, but that's just snitching!! I wasn't working directly with him, but I'll have to say something next time!!

Kids in the pool, it is a pain when you want to do lengths!! I went for the 7am lane swim this morning, so avoided that - tired.com though!!

Can you just pop one in an envelope and post it to me ;-) x Your Brekkie sounds yummy, never heard of someone having Quavers for Brekkie ;-) Your Day sounded Mega-Busy but Tut Tut on not using all your PP! I guess it works for you tho. Hope you enjoy your Exercise and Good Luck for WI tomorrow, what time do you go? X PS-Sweet n Salty Popcorn, Yuck! X

Haha I could do just pop it in a Jiffy bag. I would say just get some in marks and spencer but they wouldn't be as nice as ours :p.

It was more of a brunch. I have to have quavers with a sandwich. Yum yum.

It was so busy. I have just had 2pp worth of granola 1pp worth of meringue and a ww yoghurt 1pp

I love my exercise I just hope I'm not aching too much tomorrow for the gym lol. I weigh in at 930 :)
The popcorn is so so yummy.

So that's the 4th day in a row of kettlebells?? Your arms must feel like jelly!! Did you/your boss say anything about you arriving late...I doubt she'll judge on one instance and I'm sure she gets feedback from your direct manager/supervisor. It's a pain though....we have one guy at work (new) & he is systematically late - never gets caught though :( I was tempted yesterday after 20 mins of waiting to ask my manager if he'd called in, but that's just snitching!! I wasn't working directly with him, but I'll have to say something next time!! Kids in the pool, it is a pain when you want to do lengths!! I went for the 7am lane swim this morning, so avoided that - tired.com though!!

Yeah day 4 or kettlebells. As much as I love it it was so hard today. My shoulders and bum are in so much pain. I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon when I have over 24 hours of rest lol.

She didn't say anything just said it was fine :) like you say it's just annoying lol.

I usually go to adult swim in the am or after 8 in the pm. But I had an unusual kettlebells yesterday so I was in the pool at peak time lol. Its about that time in a Sunday too but it just doesn't seem as busy :/. Lol

People like that are irritating. Getting away with murder! X

Your Sweet Treat sounded super yummy! What are your plans for today? X

Your Sweet Treat sounded super yummy! What are your plans for today? X

It was nice. We didn't have any fruit or I would of had that too! Lol.

Been to the gym and for a swim this am. Now I'm at weight watchers. Only 1/2 a lb off I'm not a happy bunny. But I did use 53/108 activity points so I used about 20 more than I would usually so that's why!

Hey everyoneeee. Just got in from weigh in. Only 1/2 a lb loss which I'd a bit disappointing tbh. But never mind onwards and upwards.

Went to the gym and for a swim this am before weigh in. I'm going to a bokwa fit taster session in my gym in half an hour do that should be fun!
Not much else planned for today tbh just relax. I'm out with my brother because his gf is down all day tomorrow so I'm going to have to sort out a plan of action food wise so that I don't start off my week on the wrong foot.

My leader says try not to have your treat day on the day you weigh and I sets the week off to a bad start and you spend the rest of the week trying to recover from that one day.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good day!

Going out for food tonight with mum and I'm out all day tomorrow with my brother and his gf. Uh oh points gone.

Lol, as long as you stretch them so you don't feel hungry you will be flying! Knowing you there will be plenty of ap to get you through cx

Lol, as long as you stretch them so you don't feel hungry you will be flying! Knowing you there will be plenty of ap to get you through cx

Well I was quite surprised that I only went over my dailies yesterday by 5. So not bad. I only earned 14 yesterday but there's plenty of days left to earn more lol. X

Well Done on your 0.5lb Loss, what's the plan for this week then? Where did you go for food last night? X

Well Done on your 0.5lb Loss, what's the plan for this week then? Where did you go for food last night? X
We just went to a little pub I had a chicken burger and used harvesters points in the eating out guide :) After today I will just be sticking to dailies. Keep up the exercise and hope for a good loss this week :)

How about you? What's your plan for maintaining?

We just went to a little pub I had a chicken burger and used harvesters points in the eating out guide :) After today I will just be sticking to dailies. Keep up the exercise and hope for a good loss this week :)

How about you? What's your plan for maintaining?

Sounds Yummy, I always do the same and compare similar places in EOG, I wish every pub/restaurant/cafe in the world was listed in there! I don't really have a Plan if I'm honest, it's harder than I thought to get the balance right! X

Back