Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Haha very true. She really wanted the cheese scone so think she was just jealous

OH is much better now and have an xmas shopping weekend planned. Having to budget carefully due to boiler costs but Christmas is about special time with family. Few people to buy for now. Oh can't decide what he wants as always ☺

Tea chicken bolognese with rice and tomatoes

I'm shattered today. Poor nights sleep.

Breakfast
Porridge

Lunch Tuna melt panini with salad

Snacks

2 x Seabrook crisps! Craving them today. Eeeeeek

Chicken breast and salad for tea. 13000 steps done today haven't stopped moving!

Chilling out in front of fire. What a long day. ☺

I'm in a fabulous mood today

Breakfast
Porridge

Lunch Tuna melt panini with salad. Again I think I'm addicted to these at the minute.

Snacks
Salad and pears

Off plan meal of wholemeal chip butty so probably over my daily allowance. Ah well was Christmas shopping earlier and knackered again. I really hope I have a better nights sleep.

I'm slothing on the couch now. Chilling after a long day. Boilers getting installed either Monday or Tuesday so things are looking up☺

Gonna put my Christmas tree up tomorrow night. Not gonna let the work round the house stop my Christmas!

Eeek 4 wholemeal pitta bread consumed.

Had two for breakfast and two at lunch filled with seafood sticks.

Snack
Salad and pears
Crisps walkers

Looking forward to putting up the Christmas tree.

Further diet fail. Discovered dry roasted peanuts. Aimed to have a handful and lead to 4 handfulls

Tree is up decorating it after tea.

Saw this and it gave me a boost.

Attachments

• 1417807066487.jpg
    1417807066487.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 28
Wedding rings have been bought and sent away to be engraved. Also wedding underwear sorted. Productive day

Been naughty Foodwise but really enjoying today. loads of food and booze. Well what are Saturdays for!

14500 steps been very busy today.

Last edited:
Starting fresh tomorrow. Ended up eating loads of coop chocolate rings. Whoops.

Luckly no more goodies in the house
NO more slips as I wanna see a loss this Thursday.

Back