Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Such naughty food yesterday. Meal and desert! I'm planning on starting slimming world on Sunday after I've planned meals and gone shopping. Although I'm eating healthier overall yesterday excluding. I need a plan to keep track.

I am trying to follow SW as it helps me focus on my fresh fruit and vegetables :)

Have a lovely day at your nana's x

I've been awol. Had a fabulous weekend caught up with nana and other relatives. Car needed new tyre on Sunday so been kept busy. Ate loads at nana but not worried as back on track yesterday.

Today is going well Foodwise despite MN making an appearance. Not sure if I will lose this week because of this. However want to eat healthy as my mood is so good today. Fab mood on a Monday is a rarity.

Breakfast
Pears

Lunch
Chicken sandwich on wholemeal bread

Asda garden salad box

Snacks
Walkers squares

Wish I brought more food in. I'm hungry now.

Last edited:
Has anyone been to a baby shower before?

I'm going to a friends one in a couple weeks. I've bought a couple of baby toys.

What happens at a baby shower other than gifts. I feel a bit lost. Babies are foreign to me.

God knows what I'll be like when I have one in future.

I've been to a few. Some just sit and chat , give gifts , drink tea and eat cake but some do games like guess the weight of the baby, or pin the dummy on the baby etc . I've seen afternoon tea, or mocktails .I've also been to a baby shower bbq with a band.
I wouldn't worry. its just a get together to celebrate :)

Thanks feel more at ease now. I'm sure it will be fun I'm probably over thinking it. She'll love the toys, she loves winnie the pooh.

We've been told it's a afternoon tea. Hopes there's some cake

Just saw a friend in asda and she said they're would be a nappy cake. Nappies put in to tiers like a wedding cake. I said I hope they not used ones. Haha madness

Thanks feel more at ease now. I'm sure it will be fun I'm probably over thinking it. She'll love the toys, she loves winnie the pooh. We've been told it's a afternoon tea. Hopes there's some cake

I planned my sisters last year, we had a buffet for people to help themselves too and we sat and chatted for the first half hour, played games like- guess the date and weight, how well do you know mum quiz, race each other to put a nappy on etc for a couple of hours and my sister got lots of gifts which was lovely :) don't worry they are usually laid back and a bit of fun x x

Thanks I'm looking forward to it now. ☺

Having pears again today! I've always loved them.

I'm at pictures this afternoon for avengers. Very excited

Thanks I'm looking forward to it now. ? Having pears again today! I've always loved them. I'm at pictures this afternoon for avengers. Very excited

I only started eating them a few months ago on SW and find them so sweet and juicy and really enjoy them for breakfast :) I am probably having my last two this morning, then it will probably be bananas for a couple of days :)

Glad you are looking forward to it x

The film was awesome really enjoyed it. I took in a pepsi max but didn't snack. Yay to that!

Feeling good today. Planning on dusting off the exercise bike and toning up for summer. So tonight will be active!

Breakfast
Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
Wholemeal toastie ham and cheese
Salad

Snack
Pears
1 banana
1 nectarine

Tea
Undecided

Feeling good today. Planning on dusting off the exercise bike and toning up for summer. So tonight will be active! Breakfast Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk Lunch Wholemeal toastie ham and cheese Salad Snack Pears 1 banana 1 nectarine Tea Undecided

Glad you are feeling good my lovely, the bike sounds like a plan x

I am trying to think of ways to firm up now x

Had beef bolognese with peppers for tea.

Did 30 mins on the bike with 10 minute warmup. Really pleased with that as haven't done any regular exercise in months.

Feeling good today and not achey after bike so cool down stretches must do the trick

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast with butter

Lunch

Tuna mayo jacket potato with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber

Tea

Planning on chicken balti with shallots and peppers. I love shallots ☺

Feeling good today and not achey after bike so cool down stretches must do the trick Breakfast Wholemeal toast with butter Lunch Tuna mayo jacket potato with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber Tea Planning on chicken balti with shallots and peppers. I love shallots ?

Glad you are not aching, I like stretching after walking so I don't end up aching x

I am having a jacket for lunch today too :)

Back