Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Enjoyed Wales. Now I have a full blown cold and spent most of day in bed. Up now and pulling myself round.

Foodwise trying to eat healthy as while in Wales I was off plan. So much naughty food def too much to mention.

No Breakfast

Lunch
Tuna wholemeal sandwich
Homemade tomato soup

Tea
Planning on bolognese

Still not well but stomach bug has cleared. Still loaded with chest infection. Bleurgh. Everything seems a lot of effort when you're ill.

Went doctors today and will be off work a bit longer than I expected. I think having two bugs at once ran me down. Foodwise trying to eat healthy with fruit and veg. Soup for dinner. My appetite is all over the place either famine or feast.

Look forward to this bug been gone so I can get back on track.

Mmmm enjoying a hot lemon to ease my chest. Hubby made steak and chips and grilled peppers for tea. Bless him ☺

Hope you're starting to feel better lovely xxxx

I'm starting to feel a bit better. I had a coughing fit earlier but not as frequently as before.

Honey and lemon tonight to ease my throat.

Been snacking all day. Crisps and peanuts and chocolate
.Very naughty as should be eating healthier to throw this bug. Just in a total can't be bothered attitude today.

Will be making tea tonight of turkey curry with shallots and peppers as need some vegetables in my system.

Think I've turned a corner. Tommorrow is a new start and a new day. No more junk food and a healthier eating. I need to make a change.

New start

Attachments

• 1427326019539.jpg
    1427326019539.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 1427326031559.jpg
    1427326031559.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 41
You can totally smash this!!

Breakfast melon

Lunch egg sandwich on wholemeal bread.

Tea

Not sure yet will have to look in freezer.

Even though not feeling fully well I'm feeling positive about been back on plan.☺

Definitely not long as realised I need to shift some pounds.

I'm thinking of trying sw again. Taken me all day to find the book as put it in one of my 'safe places'.

Hubby not too keen about it as complained I hadn't even opened last sw magazine. New one arrived this morning. He is right I hadn't read it but as explained since January I feel I haven't stopped and been so busy.

Now I'm off work sick it's give me a chance to rest and evaluate priorities. Mainly my health.

I'm still reducing my sugar as I don't wanna waste syns on chocolate and sweets. I would rather safe them for a whisky at the weekend .

Hubby in a horrible mood today. He stupidly put energy drink on dashboard and it fell all over him and some on car seat. Told him off as it was a stupid thing to do as there's cup holders. He's now in a mega grump over it.

He's really getting on my nerves today. Been walking on egg shells all day.

Back