Say something about the person above you

^ Is glad I was paying attention :p

I like sooo much different music TBH, looking through my current playlist on my iPod I have;

Linkin Park
Mudvayne
Deftones
Killswitch Engage
Blink 182
Offspring
Greenday
Bryan Adams
Savage Garden
Daft Punk
Nirvana
Bullet for my Valentine
Foo Fighters
The Used
Papa Roach

A real mix! lol
All depends on my mood, this week I've been hooked on Killswitch, but that's cos I've been learning to play a few of their songs so listening to them over and over :)

Is impressed by some of the bands on your list,

I am more into:

Nile
Arch Enemy
Carcass
Cannibal Corpse
Suffocation
Decapitated
Devildriver
Opeth
Children OF Bodom
Grave
Dark Throne

etc... lol

^ Is much more a metal-metalhead than me lol
I just dip in and out when I'm in the mood :p

I do like the album "Kill" by Cannibal Corpse though.
Not into jewelry much, but do like this which I wear a lot;

Attachments

• DSC00370.JPG
    DSC00370.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 28
Thinks that kill is a great album :D

I agree

Pete likes his Metal and a little Punk/Rock/Rap Metal too!!!!

Must admit, I am a little Metal Diva myself. I went to see Bullet for My Valentine last year. I have never hurt so much!! I am a Mosh Pit magnet!!!

B x

PS: Greenday are my fave band ever. Until very recently I was convinced Billy-Joe and I were destined to be together ;) I'm now in love with Dave Grohl! :D

@ BL: looks great in all her photo's! :)

@ NP: woohoo, crossover in taste! :)

@ Beki OMG you saw BFMV, I'm SOOO jealous!
Greenday are probaly my favourite band ever really too, their album American Idiot is what made me want to learn the guitar. At this point, I know just about every song they have ever made! :8855:

Thinks it is cool you like fooooooo's

I love to talk to people about metal :D

@ BL: looks great in all her photo's! :)

@ NP: woohoo, crossover in taste! :)

@ Beki OMG you saw BFMV, I'm SOOO jealous!
Greenday are probaly my favourite band ever really too, their album American Idiot is what made me want to learn the guitar. At this point, I know just about every song they have ever made! :8855:

I am sorry to say i think BFMV suck...
they are trying to be Trivium... :(

and Trivium suck (well didnt then did and now dont again) cause they were trying to be like Metallica...

I think bands trying to be like other bands are kinda sucky and i think bands who are trying to be like bands that are already trying to be like another band...suck more lol

awwww.......poor Trivium got a bashing there too...
Have to admit, I listened to Trivium for a bit but went off them quickly.

Dunno why. Still a few of their songs I like though.

but that's what tends to happen with me, I find a like a few songs from a band but it's not often that I'll like a whole album. Thats why I love iTunes, I just buy the few I like then go searching for the next "new" band for my collection! :D

Beki OMG you saw BFMV, I'm SOOO jealous!
Greenday are probbaly my favourite band ever really too, their album American Idiot is what made me want to learn the guitar. At this point, I know just about every song they have ever made!

Oh yes. I have a vivid memory of sitting in a corn field in the middle of the night back in sixth form with my mate, Orange Tony playing guitar and we were singing basically the whole of "Dookie"!

Basketcase is like "my song"!!

Seen them live too! They are amazing. I queued 3 hours to get out of a carpark after the gig. But it was worth it. I queued for the entire time with a big grin on my face!

B x

My bro went and saw them when they were playing Milton Keynes (near where I live) but I was travelling home from uni that day and couldn't go :(

Had to make do with the DVD, which I watched to death and often stick on to jam along to :D

I am sorry to say i think BFMV suck...
they are trying to be Trivium... :(

and Trivium suck (well didnt then did and now dont again) cause they were trying to be like Metallica...

I think bands trying to be like other bands are kinda sucky and i think bands who are trying to be like bands that are already trying to be like another band...suck more lol

I love Trivium!

And I love Metallica.

So long as I can rock out it, I am a happy Metal Diva!

B x

PS: Saw NIN 2 years ago at Reading. Wicked stuff!!

I love Trivium!

And I love Metallica.

So long as I can rock out it, I am a happy Metal Diva!

B x

PS: Saw NIN 2 years ago at Reading. Wicked stuff!!

I love Metallica and i do like old Trivium and well there new album is very good too (they have gone back to their old sound) i just dont like bands that try to be other bands....

NIN i used to be really into but as i have got older i am into the more heavier bands now.

Heavy/Death/Black Metal
\m/

B has great taste in her siggy quote!! Mark Twain rocks!!!!!!!;):D:D:D

whoops, got so into chatting about music on here that I forgot to have my last shake of the day! lol

Nice hot choc shake at 10.30pm - might make this a habit! :D

I do love my music... :D

Back