Saying hi!

Mrsh2011

Hello everyone, judt a little post to introduce myself. I'm Helen, i'm 30 and have a two year old daughter and almost 6 month old son. Since giving birth to my son in January I've gained weight!!! I've found it pretty tough going as neither of my children are good sleepers and I'm tired most of the time. I really do need to find the energy to do something about my weight though as i have around four stone to lose :(. So, here i am, day one of pro points.

Looking forward to getting to know people xxx Helen xxx

Just thought I'd pop by to say Hi and welcome :)

Everyone here is great and willing to help so just shout up!

I've lost 10.5lb so far still got 3st 7lbish to go. I'm on 26pp per day but have to say I'm loving the plan it suits me 100 times better than SW.

Xx

Hiya, well done on your loss! Im normally a SW girl but i just dont find it doable with two kids. Do you go to class or online? X

Thanks hun

I'm the same I have 2 teenagers and 2 step kids aged 5 and 10!

In online member xx

I've joined online too, not really feeling the classes at the moment, barely have two seconds to myself anyway! x

Welcome :) I think propoints is fantastic. Good luck on ur journey. One tip, track track track! :)
One biscuit can easily turn into 3 when not tracking!

:)

Xx

Mrsh2011 said:
Hello everyone, judt a little post to introduce myself. I'm Helen, i'm 30 and have a two year old daughter and almost 6 month old son. Since giving birth to my son in January I've gained weight!!! I've found it pretty tough going as neither of my children are good sleepers and I'm tired most of the time. I really do need to find the energy to do something about my weight though as i have around four stone to lose :(. So, here i am, day one of pro points.

Looking forward to getting to know people xxx Helen xxx

Hi!!

I can so relate to being tired, my youngest boy doesn't sleep and it makes it do hard to not comfort eat cos I'm tired! Best advice is to plan and track! Good luck x

Back