saz's diary, take 102 ;-)

thanks berry but i put 3 on, i was bad at weekend but been ok in the week so don't think i deserve it, thought id have lost the gain that was showing on Monday, im so fed up and going xmas shopping today with mum when callum has gone to nursery, and when we were both working we used to go into Morrison's for stuff after work and the xmas dinner was being advertised for in the cafe and we always used to miss the times because of work and its something we've always wanted to go and have ( sad i know ) so we are having it and ***** to the diet!

thanks berry but i put 3 on, i was bad at weekend but been ok in the week so don't think i deserve it, thought id have lost the gain that was showing on Monday, im so fed up and going xmas shopping today with mum when callum has gone to nursery, and when we were both working we used to go into Morrison's for stuff after work and the xmas dinner was being advertised for in the cafe and we always used to miss the times because of work and its something we've always wanted to go and have ( sad i know ) so we are having it and ***** to the diet!

Ah man that sucks :( don't get disheartened though. Enjoy the meal with your mum and just keep going after that :) Have a lovely festive day. It is sooooooo chilly in London! Wish I could wear slippers in the office!

thanks guys, i was really fed up and i feel really bloated, i have done for a few days now, i enjoyed my dinner with mum, but im not sure how to log it on mfp so logged it as wetherspoons xmas dinner and Morrison's pudding and custard. i have had a really long think and i really want 7lbs off for crimbo so from tomoz im going to allow myself 1600 cals tomoz and Sunday and 1200ish through the week see if i can get some off, im upping my water too because of the bloat, but I've started that today :)

well i upped my water, but i was supposed to have 1600 & it was more like 2000!! i am really thinking about doing sw again? can't decide, think i might resurrect my diary in the silver members bit, then it doesn't matter what diet i do, i can't stick to any but i seem best at sw.x

Back