saz's diary, take 102 ;-)

Sazbirl said:
My dinner was gorgeous, i marinated a chicken breast fillet in bbq seasoning, and baked them in oven,chopped a onion and bacon into little bits and dryfried them then piled it on top of the chicken and sprinkled with cheese (melted) & served it with actifry chips, beans and a garlic bread slice :) and I've only had 1473 cals today, really hope i lose on Saturday, i think i should have because i feel thinner.x

That sounds delish, all going on my shopping list mmmmmm

it was yummy :)

I've had a sneaky peek on the scales and its saying I've lost nearly 3lb since Sat, so i hope it stays off for next Saturday, im not getting on them anymore till Saturday, because i drive myself crazy. i like to get on on a Monday to asses the damage caused at the w/end :) x

I'm the same I'm always jumping on the scales! Bit cross cos even tho I have stuck to diet it looks like a gain :(:(:( I've lost every week so far so I'd be really upset, so I'm not jumping on again till weds now my WI day

im terrible with it, its like im addicted to getting on them! :)

my tea tonight was so simple and gorgeous, i had fish in batter, jacket potato and salad, and Carl had fish and chips from chippy, im proud of myself :)

ForumRunner_20121126_194101.png

my yummy tea tonight:)

LadyJo said:
I'm the same I'm always jumping on the scales! Bit cross cos even tho I have stuck to diet it looks like a gain :(:(:( I've lost every week so far so I'd be really upset, so I'm not jumping on again till weds now my WI day

don't get on again till wi, you shouldn't have put on if you've been good so it should gave sorted itself out for Wednesday :)

I'm hopin so! got everything crossed
your tea looks lovely just as nice as a chippy! Tho if I do have a chippy it's a battered sausage for me with a chip butty with loads of proper butter on white bread :p dribbiinggggggggg! Lol x

Hey Saz, how did you get on yesterday? Hate those days where I am constantly hungry! I think this crappers weather defo adds to the feeling!

hi berry,
i went over by 16 cals so did ok considering, just hope i don't have another hungry day today, really wanted to snack last night and i didn't let myself :) x

hi cas, thanks, i think im still what i was on Monday, at least i was on Wednesday when i had another peek, but last night Carl came home just as i was putting callum to bed so we had a takeaway, i opted for chick shish kebab and half a portion of chips because i made Carl have my other half, do hope I've not done any damage, going to be good today and hope i get that loss :) x

aaaarrrhhhh I've just been to McD's and told hubby id have chic sarnie meal and diet coke (was dying for a latte but thought coke would be best) we sat in for it as a treat because callum got top marks in his parents evening and Carl came back to the table with a large meal for me! then when id wolfed the lot down we were getting the boy a mcflurry and i just came out with "buy 3" so I've had that too!!!its wi tomoz for goodness sake, why did i just do that?? wished id weighed today now, maybe Friday would be a better day in future because we WILL be having a drink tonight, and with my performance today it may be more than the 2 small bottles I've logged, oh well only time will tell when i get on tomorrow.x

thanks cas,

well even though i had the blip yesterday i didn't have any beer to try and rescue it and I've lost 1 and three quarters of a pound so im happy with that, it was a pound more though last time i got on, but that's my problem.x

been so bad over the weekend, Saturday was my cousins baby shower and i drank loads and then pinched a bit of Carl's pizza and chips when i got in, then yesterday we went xmas shopping for about 5 hrs so i burned some cals but boy did i eat some too!

jumped on scales and im 3lbs up from Saturday's wi so im back on track, and think im going to wi on a Friday, i haven't made my mind up yet what day to do it.x

Back