Sbridge7 steps up the plans and to maintenance :) I'm below goal!!!

Hey everyone,
Can't sleep so I'm up; should make the most of the sleep as I go back to university soon! I really enjoyed 1000 yesterday; it was so good to taste an apple, even if it was only half :) It opened up my own eyes because I'd always guessed that apples were generally 50 calories but once I weighed it, I realised that it was only those tiny ones. I also had a can a pepsi yesterday; it was so bubbly. It was weird tasting it, considering that I had not had it in 26 weeks! Tasted really sweet and felt very indulgent. I popped on the scales and they were down :) I'm happy as it usually takes time for my body to adjust so to see them go down already has surprised me but I'll see what the rest of the week brings. Hope everyone is well :)

Wednesday 30th December 2009

Breakfast
40g of porridge oats and milk from allowance.

Lunch
Mixed salad leaves and cucumbers
Chocolate Tetra

Dinner
40g of whole wheat pasta
175g of chicken marinated with chinese 5 spice.
Mushrooms

Snack
Peanut bar
50kcal of apple and raspberries

Drinks
3l Water, squash, can of pepsi, coffee

Have a great day everyone! :)

Last edited:
I know, didn't realize Shantel, that's amazing - so happy for you, hun. 2010 is going to be a fantastic year for you! Have a great day...

xxx

Welcome to the maintainers board! You've done brilliantly and I look forward to reading your diary over the coming weeks / months!

A warm welcome and congratulations Shantel. Your first post is so interesting and inspirational and you have done so very well, I'm really impressed. Here's to a wonderful 2010 for you. Btw, what are you studying at Uni?

Thanks mrsessex! I get that a lot :) Not far from goal now!

Thank you Katy, I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Thanks Ali :) I really want to try your recipe for ginger thins.

Thank you for your kind words Bess, really meant a lot :) I'm doing Law at university; a lot of work but enjoyable.

Hope everyone is well, I went shopping today! Keep buying clothes and shoes; seem to have developed an obsession with shoes :) So far I've only had porridge for breakfast and I'm having my salad now. I expected to be really hungry, but I'm on my 2nd litre of water and have had some squash. Pop back in later xxx

Food plan for tomorrow!

Thursday 31st December 2009

Breakfast
40g of muesli (no added sugar and salt)
Milk from allowance

Lunch
Lettuce and cucumber salad with fat free vinegrette.
CD porridge

Dinner
40g whole wheat pasta
175g of chicken marinated in chinese 5 spice
Brocolli/Mushrooms

Snacks
50kcal of raspberries and strawberries
CD soup

Drinks
3l litres of pure water, squash, can of pepsi

Last edited:
Day going well :) Been on the exercise bike for 20 minutes and will do some weight exercises later.

Tried muesli for the first time ever and I absolutely loved it; think I'll be having that in future. Not wanting to jinx myself, but I'm not feeling hungry. I thought I would be, even after I exercised but I'm not. Just goes to show 1000 calories can be satisfactory, providing you use them sensibly. Loving raspberries too.

Have a great new year everyone. I wish you all the best for 2010.

x

Shantel, sounds like your doing so well hon!! Good on you.. I loved being on 1000 step especially introducing the fruit..
Wishing you a happy, healthy SLIM new year!!!
xxxxxxx

Hi Shantel, welcome to the maintenance board, good luck with the 1000 plan, it was my favourite after all those SS weeks!

Happy New Year!
Wishing you a fabulous 2010!

xx

Thanks Marissa and Lelly! Fruit is divine at the moment :) I missed it a lot.

Had a nice quiet new year, looking forward to being the slimmest I have ever been in years :) Just really want to tone up; a bit unsure where to start though. I've started doing weights to tackle the bingo wings. But once I start maintenance, I will start looking into it more seriously. Stuck 100% to the plan, though I feel like I'm cheating by having diet coke! I know I'm allowed it, but it's so weird actually being able to have it. Still making sure I'm drinking 3 litres of pure water. Scales haven't dropped since the first initial drop, but not too worried as my body usually takes time to adjust; I'm just grateful they have not gone up. Trying to exercise to see if it helps.

Friday 1st January 2010

Breakfast
40g no added sugar muesli
Milk from allowance
Cup of tea

Lunch
Mixed salad with lettuce, cucumber and rocket
CD Soup/porridge

Dinner
40g wholewheat pasta (I love it, as you can probably guess!)
175g of chicken marinated in chinese 5 spice (so divine)
Brocolli/mushrooms stir fried with water

Snacks
50kcal of strawberries and raspberries
CD porridge/soup

Drinks
3 litres of pure water, squash, can of pepsi

Exercise
Weights

Happy New Year everyone xxxx

Hi Shantel
Just wanted to say :new_year: and well done for your journey so far, you have done so well and should be proud of yourself and what you have achieved, I'm sure you do just as well with maintaining hun. x

Happy New Year Shantel...

xxx

Thanks Vicki! Couldn't have done it without the support of the Skinny Beatches :) Hope CD is going well for you!

Happy New Year Katy! Hope you're well.

Had a good day, scales dropped and hopefully they'll stay that way. Last night I did 20 minutes of weights, really enjoying it. Can't wait to start going to the gym. Today, I left home at 9am to go shopping and I just got back in; was not hungry so just had my muesli now! Really liking 1000, don't know why I was so worried to move up.

Saturday 2nd January 2010

Late Breakfast
40g no added sugar muesli with milk from allowance.

Lunch
Salad with rocket, cucumber and lettuce.
CD Porridge

Dinner
175g chicken breast
40g wholewheat pasta
Brocolli/Mushrooms

Snack
CD soup
50kcal strawberries/raspberries

Drinks
3l water, squash, pepsi

Happy New Year Shantel, you are doing so well.

Thanks Bess. Hope you had a great new year :)

I'm really enjoying 1000 calories; the scales dropped even more this morning which was a nice surprise. Not feeling hungry at all and enjoying all the fruit. Still doing my stength training, hopefully it will make a difference. Here is my food list for today.

Breakfast
40g of muesli
Milk from milk allowance

Lunch
Salad with rocket, lettuce and cucumber
CD porridge

Dinner
175g Chicken seasoned with curry powder
40g of wholewheat pasta
Mushrooms

Snack
Strawberries and raspberries
CD soup

Drinks
3l of pure water, squash, can of pepsi

Good morning. You sound in great form. I must get going with my weights too and get rid of the bingo wings! You're sounding very motivated. Have a fab week and enjoy the gym. Xxx

Monday 4th January 2010

Breakfast
40g no added sugar muesli with milk from allowance

Lunch
Salad with rocket, cucumber and lettuce

Dinner
40g Wholewheat pasta
White fish fillet

Snack
CD porridge/soup
50kcal strawberries and raspberries

Drinks
3l water, squash and pepsi

Hope you're all well. Tomorrow is my first weigh in on 1000, so I'm hoping it goes well. Take care all x

Last edited:
Good morning. You sound in great form. I must get going with my weights too and get rid of the bingo wings! You're sounding very motivated. Have a fab week and enjoy the gym. Xxx

Thanks Sunshine :) I'm trying to banish my bingo wings too as my aunt's getting married in July. Good luck with all your wedding preparations x

Back