Sbridge7 steps up the plans and to maintenance :) I'm below goal!!!

Tuesday 5th January 2010

Breakfast
40g no added sugar muesli and milk

Lunch
Salad of cucumber, rocket and lettuce
CD porridge

Dinner
40g wholewheat pasta and cottage cheese
Mushrooms

Snack
50kcals of apple
CD bar

Drinks
3l pure water, squash, can of pepsi.

Had weigh in and lost 2.2lbs on 1000 this week; my body definitely needed the extra calories. Only 2lbs away from goal. Just a question for all those who have gone up the plans, did you go on to 1000B? I want to stay on on 1000A for at least another week; do I have to go on to 1000B before I can proceed to 1200?

Hope you're well x

Hey hon..
Well done you thats a great loss on 1000.. Your doing fab and only 2 pounds away from goal how exciting.
I did not do 1000b hon, I dont think you have too.... you can then do another week and move up to 1200 I must say I did stay on 1000 for quite a few weeks.
Keep smiling
xxxx

Wednesday 6th January

Breakfast
40g no added sugar muesli and milk

Lunch
Salad of rocket, cucumber and lettuce
Strawberry tetra

Dinner
Chicken with curry powder
40g wholewheat pasta
Mushrooms

Snacks
50kcal of orange and raspberries
CD A&C porridge
*Felt hungry so had 1 clementine

Drinks
3 litre of pure water, squash and can of pepsi.

Hope everyone is well x

Hey hon..
Well done you thats a great loss on 1000.. Your doing fab and only 2 pounds away from goal how exciting.
I did not do 1000b hon, I dont think you have too.... you can then do another week and move up to 1200 I must say I did stay on 1000 for quite a few weeks.
Keep smiling

xxxx

Thanks Marissa, would like to shift remaining 2lbs on 1000 but will most likely move up from 1000a to 1200 xxx

Well done Shantel, you are doing so well. :)

Hi hun

Sorry I haven't had much chance to catch up on your diary. You are doing sooo well!

Keep going hun - will drop in again tomorrow.
Have a great Friday xx

Well, I haven't logged in for a while but have been keeping my food the same. It's really easy to prepare and I enjoy the taste even though I need to vary my meals a bit more. Popped on scales this morning and they have moved down. Debating whether or not to step up to 1200 on Wednesday. Will see how WI on Tuesday goes. Feeling really happy, but the cold weather definitely makes you pick a bit more. Yesterday, I ate way too many frozen grapes, but I'm just happy I reached for a healthy choice.

Sunday 10th January 2010

Breakfast
40g Muesli and skimmed milk
Tea

Lunch
Salad of romaine lettuce and cucumbers
CD porridge

Dinner
175g of chicken
40g wholewheat pasta
Pak choi

Snack
Grapefruit and clementine
CD soup

Drinks
Water, squash, can of pepsi

Hope everyone is well

Still doing so fantastically well, and following the plan to the letter. You certainly deserve to be doing so well :)x

Thanks for your lovely comment Alex, hope you're well :) Had my WI yesterday and lost 0.6lbs even though it was up to 1lb but my totm is playing havoc so might be water retention. I popped on the scales this morning and apparently I had made goal.. well 10:7.6 but it's still 10:7. My scales are accurate and I've used them throughout my whole journey so I know they must be right, but I can't believe it! It's so exciting but I will check again tomorrow. Was meant to start 1200 today but the weather is bad and I need to get to a large supermarket, as my local one is really small and you can't find anything so I will remain on 1000 until I can gather supply as preparation is key.

Well done honey... Yay!!!!
:talk017::talk017:

:talk017::dancing_snowman::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

CONGRATULATIONS Shantel............ so happy for you!!! Wooooooooooooooh Goal!!

You must be over the moon and you should be so proud xxxxxx

KEEP SMILING :):)

Well done!! Fantastic!! Just brilliant!! :D

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy. Popped on the scale today and still in the 10:7's so I know it's not a mistake! Really happy xx

Yayyyyy well done honey!!!

That is fabulous and so so well deserved!! Even over Xmas you have been so so determined, so it truly is something you defintely deserve :)

Are you buying yourself something to celebrate...ps post TOTM - it looks like scales will drop more x

Hey everyone thanks for your kind replies. I've never got to goal in the past so it means so much. Also bought a dress in a size 10 this weekend and even still it was a bit loose; I know it's just vanity sizing and is probably a bigger size 10, but it means so much considering I was fitting into size 18 back in June.

Started 1200 on Friday and have gone up to 10.8; not really bothered as I know it’s just the introduction of more carbs and will balance out.

Here have been my menus:

Friday 15th January 2010

Breakfast
40g muesli and milk from allowance
Cup of tea
Lunch
Crumpet
135g beans
Scrambled egg (no oil/fat)
Dinner
Prawn stir fry and rice (recipe taken from book)
Snack
80g grapes
1 apple
2 CD packs
Drinks
3 litres of water, squash, zero 7 up, rest of milk allowance.

Saturday 16th January 2010.

Breakfast
Cup of tea
Lunch
Crumpet
135g beans
Dinner
Quorn burger and salad
Snack
80g grapes
1 apple
1 CD pack (forgot the other)
Drinks
3 litres of water, squash, zero 7 up, rest of milk allowance

Sunday 17th January 2010

Breakfast
Cup of tea
Lunch
Crumpet
135g beans
Dinner
Quorn burger and salad
Snack
80g grapes
1 apple
2 CD packs
Drinks
3 litres of water, squash, zero 7 up, rest of milk allowance.

Not much variation, but will be having pita bread with tuna for lunch tomorrow, as I’m at university. Really loving the Quorn burgers, as they’re so quick and easy to make, as well as being tasty. Not being a vegetarian, I never would have thought of trying them, but will definitely try them again once I get to maintenance as I enjoy them.

Really love muesli too, as I never tried it before until CD. It's funny how our tastes change because I hate raisins and sultanas before CD and now I'm so glad they're in my muesli.

Last edited:
but it means so much considering I was fitting into size 18 back in June.

That is fantastic, size 10 now! Well done you, you are an inspiration to me and I'm sure to others. So pleased for you. :)

Back