SB's first (and only) attempt

weigh-in and 10lbs off!!

ok, so that's only the equivalent of 3lbs off in two weeks, but i'll take it happpily.

After reading everyone else's shred talk, i dug out my years' old Cindy Crawford video tonight and gave it a go. It's mostly about toning and strength with a little bit of cardio so it seemed ideal.

Haven't done it since just before i started CDing, and even though it's been a while i didn't find it anywhere near as bad as i normally do the first time in a while. So presumably being lighter has helped!

And even better i've had an SS+ meal to make sure i've had enough energy to do it.

And another 4lbs off! :D

This is on my own scales as CDC is on hols but our scales have been approx the same and at worst 2lbs out so not too concerned.

More exercising today, so have done wed, sun and now wed again. And again had some lovely real food to compensate.

Starting sometime next week i'm going to move to SS+ and exercise every other day, i'll have a slightly bigger meal on exercise days. I'm moving up partly cos i want to exercise more but mostly cos i'm so sick of the soup and porridge that i've been having most nights. I want to switch to having tetras in the evening but they are so insubstantial i couldn't imagine having just that!

Annoyingly, I've got a bit out of sync with my products, as on a few occasions i've had something else instead. So am going to have to wait til i run out of soup and porridge before i switch as once i've got used to more regular food i'm sure i'll find them disgusting.

so weigh-in today and only 2lbs down this week.

not sure if this is cos of eating at the weekend or exercising more. was at the in-laws at the weekend and had two (carb-free) meals that were a bit bigger than i would have liked. oh well, my inches are down so concentrating on that instead and hoping for a good week this week.

Arrrgh, hubby is eating two peshwari naaans as part of his dinner as the cupboard was a bit bare and they sort of go with the other food he had.

I love them so much. I am currently nuking some apple and cinamon porridge. :(

Will have to glug some coke zero to take my mind off the extreme polarity of the loveliness of his tea and the horribleness of mine (only have a couple of porridge left that need eating up as i have well gone off them)

In good news - last porridge tonight!

In less good news, weigh in tonight and only 1 lb off. Not sure if it's because i've been exercising or because i've been having too large SS style meals on those days.

Mostly annoyed cos i have a planned weekend off this weekend which is bound to cause an increase and i really wanted to start from the best possible weight.

When i come back from my break i'm going to start doing SS+ properly, having the meal every day not just exercise days. I think i will stll have a bit more on exercise days but less than i have been having these first few times.

So weigh in later after 5 full days off. It is going to be horrendous.

Was supposed to be going to a festival but due to OH having hurt his back, we ended up just spending a lot of time in pubs chilling out and i think it was actually harder to make sensible-ish decisions than when camping as less to do other than eat and drink.

I mostly made reasonable decisions and didn't go too overboard but there were a few points where i definitely shouldn't have had what i had!
In particular i'm still struggling with the first non diet meal making me feel ill with terrible stomach ache and bloating. I was supposed to be having 2 days off for another special occasion in a couple of weeks and now i'm thinking that i will try and SS+ it, partly because if i feel like crap for the first half a day and i'm only off the diet for 2 days it doesn't seem worth it and also cos it is too soon after this planned break to have another one without feeling like it's 2 steps forward and 1 and a half back!

Fingers crossed the damage isn't as bad as i am expecting.

So, 4lbs on, not too bad in the end.

am so hungry and tired being back on it and back at work :(

the only thing getting me through is knowing that i need to do this to get back on track and the scales are already coming down.

hey - that's not too bad 4llb it will be gone in no time - sorry to here about OH's back stopping you from festival, I sympathsise as I suffer with bad back. You'll be back into the grove of it in no time x - PGD x

Thanks. Had a good weekend anyway, wasn't really enthused about the festival for no real reason and the fact it rained a fair bit helps!

Well my own scales are showing i've already lost the gain and still have three days to weigh in so here's hoping for some more downward movement!

i am feeling tired and upset and want desperately to have something that i'm not allowed.

i'm not generally an emotional eater and this is surprising me. i think that being down makes me view the diet as a prison rather than a choice and makes me want to break out.

there's absolutely no way i am going to cheat as my weigh-in is in 2 hrs!

Well i didn't cheat and i've had my weigh in so can now have my dinner.

Disappointing weigh in as lost the gain from the previous week but nothing more off, which is not what my sneaky interim weigh ins had been leading me to expect.

well STS this week, which is ok as had a bit of time off plan at the weekend.

was a nightmare though, was incredibly ill again. have decided am not going to have another proper break until i'm off SS now. i have a few occasions coming up where sticking to 100% will not be practical, but i will not be having carbs again.

well, that was a slight lie as have had a half-hearted week that included carbs, but only in small portions. it wasn't a controlled situation, we just had a flat full of biscuits and chocs and i had a few each day as and when i felt like it. i still did the proper diet as well rather than just coming off it as i don't want to get out of the habit of it.

back on it 100% since monday morning and had a good weigh-in last night all things considered - 3lbs off.

plan to 100% til the end of October and then hopefully will be able to start coming up the plans. i'm only intending to aim for the upper limit of a healthy BMI, and then will see how i feel when i get there and up the exercise and see what happens.

thanks! am relieved it wasn't too bad. i've had worse when i've been 100%!

Back