SB's first (and only) attempt

Just caught up with your diary. You have done amazingly and I can't wait to be in your position. My next goal is under 11 stone!

I know what you mean about sizing. Some shops are just crazy small. Zara is another one! I am just the same though. I wouldn't buy the size up on principle either!

I have got a holiday coming up and part of me just says let go and enjoy it, but the other half knows how angry I will be at myself if I set myself back a long way. Still debating.

I've never even been in Zara, just made the assumption they didn't do clothes big enough before!

Holidays are difficult, on the one hand if you go off plan you'll be setting yourself back, on the other hand you don't want to feel too restricted by the diet as that's what makes people give up!
the important thing is to get back on it afterwards.

finally got a jacket, or rather three! should have just gone to M&S first :)

Thanks SB. After talking to my CDC she suggested I could do 2 replacements and one meal a day, if it works with what we ate doing on hol. I think I will take the stuff with me and see how I go. After all, it is only a week.

Glad you found your jackets. Good old M & S!

had confirmed by a friend that stuff in H&M is always at least a size too small and apparently jackets in particular are v. small - feel a bit better about it.

had a naughty weekend and am suffering the consequences. was brilliant though.

am not following CD at all now, but am still tracking my weight until i feel like i am stable.

so i swooped back up 4lbs after a high calorie weekend, but i can tell from this morning that i'm already going back down.

SB - you'll do it! For most of us our weight will always fluctuate as we are not realistically going to live like nuns forever. The winning recipe is not to give up if you put on a few pounds. You've got the right attitude. x

thanks hun.

i am relatively stable now (always go back down after being naughty) but ideally i'd like to be at least 7lbs lighter than i am now.
will see how i do on my own made-up diet next week.

well i spent the weekend with a glass of wine in one hand and an Easter egg in the other so am very please to have STS.

this was my first week completely free and i found just knowing i was 'allowed' to have anything actually meant i didn't stuff my face as much as i could have.

started my non-CD diet of approx 1000 yesterday and am doing fine. will keep it up for a couple of weeks then reassess. i know i can do this level of food without feeling hungry at all, it's just the head wants the snacks and less healthy food not the body!

i don't want to get in the habit of always eating less calories than i need but i do still want to lose a bit more, so will see how i go. am exercising most days and going back to the proper gym next week for some higher impact exercise. if i get to the end of my two weeks with a decent loss i'll probably stop dieting for good and rely on the exercise instead. that would be my preferred plan.

bit of an odd week. was doing ok on the 1000cal, probably not sticking to it 100% but definitely under 1500, then my friday night plans went from: home early and exercise, to couple of pints after work, to stay out for food and couple more pints. so big deviation.

then at the weekend was very active sorting out the flat so had a bit more than i should have. i have managed to exercise though and had my first trip back to the gym last night.

so i would say i definitely did enough for maintenance but i was actually aiming for a loss, which i just about managed with 1lb off.

also, am full of cold again so don't know if that's affecting my weight.

C-, can do better.

Back