Scales Amnesty....who's with me?

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I've decided to NOT weigh myself on my home scales for the first time since I joined SW in Dec! I'm just going to go by the class scales and be surprised....good or bad! :scale:

Who's going to join me? :sign0163:

Hi - I'm with you on this one! Although won't be getting weighed in at class but in the gym once a month!

i weigh in at home but ill stick to mon morns only!

i cant doooo ittttt agghhh, i weigh myself every single time i go into the bathroom, at least 4 times a day...not sure why as its always diffrent weights and it never spurs me on or brings me down, just a habit i suppose

I can be like that.. i must resist! x

Great! I'm determined this week to ONLY weigh at class. In fact, I may even put my scales in the garage so that I can't easily access them. Or in the boot of the car!

Monkeys - I was like you and would weigh every morning which would determine my mood for the day and I'm sick of it!

if it made me diffrent mood wise food wise etc then i would stop but it doesnt, it strange, its only cos they are there lol

I can just about cope with that, battery gone in scales won't replace it, should help!!!!!

I am never tempted to stand on my own scales just get weighed once a week at my WW class.

So different from when I was on CD. Then I used to weigh myself every morning. No idea why I don't want to now

Irene xx

if it made me diffrent mood wise food wise etc then i would stop but it doesnt, it strange, its only cos they are there lol

You know what I also weighed myself everytime I went into the bathroom - and I could weigh less after breakfast than before - and be fully clothed, it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever :confused:

im in!! i quit a while ago :D

Im not allowed to weigh myself at all until August the 9th... aaaarrrrggggg my sister is soooooooooooo mean :p

Yep - and I have had a word with Archie and he will tell me if you stray.........

my scales are spot on with those at my SW class - I really don'y think I can give them up though, no matter how nasty they are to me.

Well...normally I'd hop on the scales as it's day before weigh in just to get an idea of how I've done this week but I resisted! Yay!

I've had a pretty good week but won't be surprised to STS as I've had good losses the past few weeks. Oooooh....it's kind of exciting not knowing and waiting til class!

Well...normally I'd hop on the scales as it's day before weigh in just to get an idea of how I've done this week but I resisted! Yay!

I've had a pretty good week but won't be surprised to STS as I've had good losses the past few weeks. Oooooh....it's kind of exciting not knowing and waiting til class!

well done, i am sure you will have lost...:cool:

Nope - sorry ladyeez I just cant do it! x

Back