Scales Disappointment!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by jacsgee, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. jacsgee

jacsgee New Member

Had a very good week last week and used my syns wisely and followed extra easy to the letter I even weighed and measured my healthy extras,,,,,, what did I achieve a gain of half a pound......... To say I was disappointed is an understatement......:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Doing a complete food diary this week so watch this space for next week.....:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amberstone

amberstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(18.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Jacsquee

Good spirt about how to improve next week, with food diary, you might have been retaiing water for some reason and next week the loss with be twice as good :)

Stay motivated

Amber

4. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    don't let it discourage you! like amber said water retention can be a factor on the scales. just be happy that you're treating your body well, good luck & keep going! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.