Scales not moving!!!!

kate1982

Hi just want some reassurance that im not doing this for the fun of it!
Im on wk 5 and lost 19lb in 4 weeks. but this week Ive only lost a pound so far and get weighed mora!!!
The scales didn't move for about 5 days and its really starting to get to me.
A friend did this diet and in 6 weeks went from an 18 to a 10! So I set myself that goal. I wanted to go from a 16 to a 10 by end of August and at this rate its gonna be October. Why aren't the scales shifting?:mad:
My cdc told me last week to eat some chicken etc and I didn't as wanted to stay on ss. Then when I went to see her she said as I had eaten that week it should kick start my weightloss again. But as I didn't eat it hasn't! Have I slowed down my losses? I drink 3 litres of water a day and I am beginning to miss eating.
Sorry to go on, I feel like Im in a sinking ship:(
Kate

Just remember with amout of cals you are taking in with 3 shakes a day this diet can not fail , sometimes the scales play nasty tricks on us and dont move for days then overnight just dive. Even if you have lost 1lb this week it is a loss.chin up and keep up the great work.xx

You've done so well, keep it up. When you weigh in with your CDC you may find it's more than 1lb. Chin up you can do it.

I know how depressing it can seem when the scales don't move but you will lose weight and some weeks are slower than others but don't worry about it. The adding of a meal is a good idea as it sometimes kick starts your metabolism again. It can be worrying eating again incase you start getting hungry again but it will only be your head telling you you are hungry and not actual hunger if that makes sense?

Stick with it and you will be fine :D

Thanks for all ur kind words. ill see how i go over another month. i had a weekend off in the end and its kinda reset me if that makes sense lol.

Back