Scales not moving!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kate1982, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. kate1982

kate1982 Member

Hi just want some reassurance that im not doing this for the fun of it!
    Im on wk 5 and lost 19lb in 4 weeks. but this week Ive only lost a pound so far and get weighed mora!!!
    The scales didn't move for about 5 days and its really starting to get to me.
    A friend did this diet and in 6 weeks went from an 18 to a 10! So I set myself that goal. I wanted to go from a 16 to a 10 by end of August and at this rate its gonna be October. Why aren't the scales shifting?:mad:
    My cdc told me last week to eat some chicken etc and I didn't as wanted to stay on ss. Then when I went to see her she said as I had eaten that week it should kick start my weightloss again. But as I didn't eat it hasn't! Have I slowed down my losses? I drink 3 litres of water a day and I am beginning to miss eating.
    Sorry to go on, I feel like Im in a sinking ship:(
    Kate

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xowee-shortieox

xowee-shortieox Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    105kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    6kg(5.39%)
    Diet:
    Not Following One
    Maybe you hit a plateu? (however you spell it)

4. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

have u lost inches? Could it be totm looming?

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Just remember with amout of cals you are taking in with 3 shakes a day this diet can not fail , sometimes the scales play nasty tricks on us and dont move for days then overnight just dive. Even if you have lost 1lb this week it is a loss.chin up and keep up the great work.xx

6. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

You've done so well, keep it up. When you weigh in with your CDC you may find it's more than 1lb. Chin up you can do it.

7. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You have already done so well 19lbs in 4 weeks is fab - Hang in there, what time do you get weighed ??

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, have you measured yourself? You may find that you have lost inches. You have been doing really well and even if you only lose 1 lb in a week its still coming off and you will get to your goal. Why don't you give add a meal week a go and see how you get on? Don't despair.

9. hopefulslimmer

hopefulslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know how depressing it can seem when the scales don't move but you will lose weight and some weeks are slower than others but don't worry about it. The adding of a meal is a good idea as it sometimes kick starts your metabolism again. It can be worrying eating again incase you start getting hungry again but it will only be your head telling you you are hungry and not actual hunger if that makes sense?

Stick with it and you will be fine :D

10. kate1982

kate1982 Member

Thanks for all ur kind words. ill see how i go over another month. i had a weekend off in the end and its kinda reset me if that makes sense lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.