Scales problem!

minimise-me

Hello everyone!

Ok so i have this little problem, i have those fancy body analyser scales and i though they were broken as i changed the battery and they still wouldn't come on, in a panic i went off and got some more, un boxed them and weighed myself...to find i weigh more:(
Anyway went upstairs to put them away and happened to put my foot on the old scale for them to work!!!!!!:mad:

So now i have 2 sets and can't tell my hubby lol! I got them both out this morning and stuck them in the same spot on the bathroom floor, my new ones weigh me in at 2lbs heavier, and to be honest are probably more accurate as when i used to go to ww i was heavier on their scales...but which should i use to track my weight? the ones that make me lighter or heavier? :confused:

I have the same problem my good old fashion scales always weigh me 3 pounds lighter and the newer digital scales 3 pound heaiver as the digital scales are forever showing me error message when I move them I go for the old fashioned ones weight

I think maybe keep with the old ones until your next weigh-in, so at least you can see what lbs you have dropped (the weight might not be accurate but the loss in poundage will, if you know what I mean). Then you will feel better about switching to the newer scales because at least you know you've lost weight. Am I waffling a bit here, lol?

Back