Scales!!

argos take most things back, lol! so yeah, i think they would. with faulty items i don't even think you need the receipt.

i don't own any scales, and i'm happy that way (although if i did, i'd defo fork out for some decent ones, coz quality counts with things like that imho)

i weigh myself once a week at the gym - they have free scales and ones that cost you 50p, which i use coz you get a print out of the results. i like having that tangible result in my hand so i can track my progress more easily. (you find the same print-out scales at boots etc.)

good luck with your scales search hun!

xxx

argos take most things back, lol! so yeah, i think they would. with faulty items i don't even think you need the receipt.

i don't own any scales, and i'm happy that way (although if i did, i'd defo fork out for some decent ones, coz quality counts with things like that imho)

i weigh myself once a week at the gym - they have free scales and ones that cost you 50p, which i use coz you get a print out of the results. i like having that tangible result in my hand so i can track my progress more easily. (you find the same print-out scales at boots etc.)

good luck with your scales search hun!

xxx

I though about weighing at boots, but I have a thing about weighing at the same time, in the same clothes, on the same day of the week, so with doing shifts, I cant get to boots the same time each week.

Boo I cant actually find the receipt so I'm just going to have to buy some without returning mine.

I used boots ones for a while before I moved house - the one where I live now is god knows where as I'm yet to get to know the area.

Hmm the scales search continues

still try hun, since theyre faulty they should take them back!

Hi girls

I work at Home Retail Group Head Office (Homebase and Argos) if you have a faulty product (own brand) I am sure the stores would be happy to provide a like for like replacement.

It will save you for a new pair! Let me know how you get on?

Alternatively if you cant be bothered to trapse to the store I think the girls have made really good points about free scales at the gym and boots weigh in (especially as you get a little ticket to track your progress)

x

Back