Scales...?

littlelindy

hey everyone..!

ave got a problem with scales, i have stood on a few different ones this week and they all giva a different reading ranging from 9st 10 to 9st 2

at my weigh in on sat i was 9st 7.. i then weighed myself few days later (in boots) and was apparently 9st 10, (and a inch shorter)

I then weighed myself with the scales at the gym and was 9st 2..?

i also bought a new pair of cheap digital ones from morrisons and i am 9st 8 on them..?

why is this am soo confused.. what do i weigh...??

xx

It can be do to with which surface you have the scales on aswell. I wouldn't trust the cheapy ones you bought. You need a good £20 + set and place them on a flat solid surface (like kitchen tiles)

Don't use more than 1 set of scales, they are all different and they will do your heead in! Aslong as you weigh yourself on the same set every week, you'll know how much you are losing

I have the same problem. Scales at CDC's office are different to those at home. I use the WI scales as official and check daily at the same time on those at home, just to ensure I am still loosing (motivation)...

although sometimes I wish the ones at home were official as they read less lol

As said above Lindy,you need to stick to one set of scales at your CD counsellor.
I can remember the day I went to 2 different branches of Boots on one high street and getting different results on the scales.
Bewildering - so best avoided x

My CDC's scales are brilliant, they weigh me 1/2 stone lighter than my home ones!

But like everyone says, scales are different and the surface they are on makes a difference too.

Yep its frustrating, my house is slanted so you get different readings all over the house, my CDC comes to my house, so i was getting weighted at Boots, but now im starting to go to my CDCs house so no idea what they will say lol, im going to just stick to hers and ignore all the others or it will send me mad.

my cdc's scales are on carpet and weigh me heavier, I weigh myself at a SW class i attend and they weigh me the same as my wii fit, but may cdc's vary every week from being a ld differnet upto 4 lb different, but for medical reasons i also wiegh at GP's once a month so for treatment i go by theirs as they weigh me lighter than the rest lol.
I use my home ones like others have said just to check they still going down.

Back