Scales

steeleee

Silver Member
I weighed in Boots today to get my starting weight, and it told me it was 35st (groan :( ) but thats the max it goes up to, so dont know if it says that anyway if you are over the limit..... but I'm sure about a year ago I weighed and it told me I was over the limit and didnt give me a weight.... So now I don't know if its accurate or not :-/ but I'm hoping next friday there will be a difference!! Had a bar earlier, so got a shake and soup to go.... bit nervous about trying them as I havent yet.... hope I like them!! The bars are ok, they remind me of rice crispies squares abit!! :)

Good luck with starting - I'm sure you'll see the weight drop off very fast!

If you want to weigh at home, rather than boots, you can buy scales like the ones they have a WW meetings which go up to 500lbs (35st 10) - they're a little pricey, but you can get them. Otherwise just stick with Boots!

Another trick a friend of mine did was she bought 2 sets of scales and put them side by side and stepped on them together when she was at her heaviest.. she could normally gauge her weight within 2-3lbs of accuracy...just combine the scales weight together.. hers were digital ones .... nothing expensive or fancy... good luck with your journey xxx (oh and she only has to use one set now ) xx

Good luck hun x

Well done starting!! It's Scarey but all worth it. Once you see the weight falling off you'll be sold on it!!! All the best!

Thankyoouu :) I'm so looking forward to weighing next friday! :-D

Good luck hun! I'm just starting out too on Day 3 so I hope to keep seeing you and posting with you on the boards :) x

Onwards and downwards!

Back