Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scales

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lynnwilliams, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    I use the wii fit every day, it measures my weigh, and as far as i was concerned i was losiing weight, like 7lb, then i go to LL and says im back to where i was, booo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lynn.... the Wii Fit isn't an accurate scale... I think it gives more of an 'impression' of weight, if that makes sense... if I were you I wouldn't weigh yourself outside of the weekly meetings - I was addicted to my scale for the first two weeks, but always went to my W.I. thinking i'd lost more than I had, and felt c-r-a-p... so, I've banished them, and only jump on very rarely, but don't pay too much attention...

Your weight will go up and down like a yo-yo between weigh ins, and the only one that matters is the weight that gets jotted in your little record book...

Just think of it this way - if you are sticking to the programme there is no way you 'can't' lose weight... keep it up - and try not to become fixated on scales etc... it's all about how you 'feel' after all...

You feeling a difference in your clothes yet?

A x

4. lynnwilliams

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Yes i realised this, so now we dont take any notice.
    Havent noticed my clothes yet, im only on 2nd day.So maybe in a couple of days i will feel it..yay hopefully
    I have 5st to lose so might take a while
    xx

5. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You'll be surprised how fast it happens - my jeans started hanging off me after just a week or so... lol... i've got 6 to lose - well, 4 and a half ish now (YEY!!)... I would definitely recommend wrap around dresses/skirts... far cheaper and more practical than down sizing trousers - I'm hoping to go from a 22 to a 10/12 in total, so it could get expensive!! I'm currently about a size 19, lol...

Good luck with the rest of your week - you'll be in ketosis in no time, and feel fabbaluss!! x

6. lynnwilliams

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Kool sounds good, im in a size 20 atm..i hate that number, i do have a few pairs of trousers that i had when i was a size 18, but nothing smaller. Ill go to cheap shops when im shrinking.

7. lynnwilliams

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Well done, you are doing so well anna, hopefully will be me in a few weeks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.