Scales

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Can anyone recommend a decent set of scales, i've got the grey ww ones but they are pants, i've just got on mine about 10 times and i didn't get the same weight twice, so think they're broken :D i weigh over 20st (i think) so they need to be quite robust

I'd be interested in any recommendations, too. Don't have a pair myself but think it's about time I got myself some for fortnightly check-ups.

Anyone got a really reliable set?

You would be best not having any if your going to the WW meetings as you shouldn't weigh yourself in between. I am starting back tonight and am putting mine in the loft as I get obsessed by weighing myself and that isn't healthy!! (not for the mind anyway). If your not going to meetings then I would recommend Tanita (think they are from Argos) as they have been weighing me accurately for months now (and I weighed in at 19 stone so they should be ok).
Hope this helps.
Good luck xx

ooh i might have a look at those. I'm not sure mine are completely acurate. i went mad and bought some of the body fat ones but to be honest i never use that function.
My husband has currently confiscated my scales at my own request as i am quite obsessive and need to stop!!

Hiya

Mine are Tanita and are very accurate too :)

Would be lost without my scales - my official WI is at class, but the daily weigh helps keep me on track!

Twigs
xx

Back