Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scales

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Can anyone recommend a decent set of scales, i've got the grey ww ones but they are pants, i've just got on mine about 10 times and i didn't get the same weight twice, so think they're broken :D i weigh over 20st (i think) so they need to be quite robust

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    I'd be interested in any recommendations, too. Don't have a pair myself but think it's about time I got myself some for fortnightly check-ups.

Anyone got a really reliable set?

4. it'll happen 1 day

it'll happen 1 day Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    You would be best not having any if your going to the WW meetings as you shouldn't weigh yourself in between. I am starting back tonight and am putting mine in the loft as I get obsessed by weighing myself and that isn't healthy!! (not for the mind anyway). If your not going to meetings then I would recommend Tanita (think they are from Argos) as they have been weighing me accurately for months now (and I weighed in at 19 stone so they should be ok).
    Hope this helps.
    Good luck xx

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    ooh i might have a look at those. I'm not sure mine are completely acurate. i went mad and bought some of the body fat ones but to be honest i never use that function.
    My husband has currently confiscated my scales at my own request as i am quite obsessive and need to stop!!

6. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Hiya

Mine are Tanita and are very accurate too :)

Would be lost without my scales - my official WI is at class, but the daily weigh helps keep me on track!

Twigs
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.