Scales

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Can anyone recommend a decent set of scales, i've got the grey ww ones but they are pants, i've just got on mine about 10 times and i didn't get the same weight twice, so think they're broken :D i weigh over 20st (i think) so they need to be quite robust

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    I'd be interested in any recommendations, too. Don't have a pair myself but think it's about time I got myself some for fortnightly check-ups.

Anyone got a really reliable set?

4. it'll happen 1 day

it'll happen 1 day Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    You would be best not having any if your going to the WW meetings as you shouldn't weigh yourself in between. I am starting back tonight and am putting mine in the loft as I get obsessed by weighing myself and that isn't healthy!! (not for the mind anyway). If your not going to meetings then I would recommend Tanita (think they are from Argos) as they have been weighing me accurately for months now (and I weighed in at 19 stone so they should be ok).
    Hope this helps.
    Good luck xx

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    ooh i might have a look at those. I'm not sure mine are completely acurate. i went mad and bought some of the body fat ones but to be honest i never use that function.
    My husband has currently confiscated my scales at my own request as i am quite obsessive and need to stop!!

6. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Hiya

Mine are Tanita and are very accurate too :)

Would be lost without my scales - my official WI is at class, but the daily weigh helps keep me on track!

Twigs
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.