Scan bran vs ryvita

esmet

Hi,

I've been reading lots on here about scan bran challenges and stuff, I much prefer ryvita and was wondering if there's something special about scan bran that makes it any different for weightloss or is it just fibre in general? Xx

esmet said:
Hi,

I've been reading lots on here about scan bran challenges and stuff, I much prefer ryvita and was wondering if there's something special about scan bran that makes it any different for weightloss or is it just fibre in general? Xx

Scan bran is just a 100% bran crispbread-most consultants refer to it as 'natures little scrubbing brush' as its a really good way to get your bowels moving properly-as long as it is accompanied by plenty of water.

Thanks for the info! Might be worth pushing through the tasteless wall :) haha, I just didnt want to feel like I was wasting money on a diet fad hehe, thanks x

Scan bran are about 42% fibre so much higher than most other crispbreads. There is some interesting info on their website about the benefits of eating it :)

i had scan bran all last week between 1 and 3 of them and had a 4lb loss but than again it was my 1st week back after rejoining. This week i am having ryvita crispbreads and the following week i will hav scan bran again to compare losses. Another thing i can say is the scan bran is a lot more filling and helped me a lot with hunger pangs x

I've been having a lot of scan bran (in the spicy carrot cake), and it seems to disagree with me every time.

I've only tried Ryvita once though, and wasn't that fond of it.

Back