Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me! I AM BACK!!!!

Brilliant start there Ellie, making wise food choices as well as keeping an eye on the calories is a great way to go forward, I really like your idea of the food diary as well. Looking at why we eat food and what we eat when we show different emotions is showing that you have a very healthy attitude towards your weight loss too.

At one time or other 90%, if not more of us on here have hit rock bottom, me being one of them, and the only way is up and out. Keep hold of your good mood, take a little piece of it and store it away, then when you get a little down, bring it out and look at it and you will remember how good you feel.

Keep posting x

Thank you so much canireallydothis, your message was really nice. I love it here. It is easier to get help here than in real life, as nobody here is judgmental.
:)

OMG, is it your before and after pics as your profile picture? This is absolutely amazing!!!!!!:clap:

Elie x

Thank you so much canireallydothis, your message was really nice. I love it here. It is easier to get help here than in real life, as nobody here is judgmental.
:)

OMG, is it your before and after pics as your profile picture? This is absolutely amazing!!!!!!:clap:

Elie x

Anytime hun, the great thing about bering on here is that everyone understands how you feel coz we've been there.

Yes it is me in the pic, I lost 5st in 2006. The dress I am wearing was taken in from a size 22 to a size 12. I still have the outfit before weight loss, its the only thing I kept, I can now get myself and my daughter in them with room to move!!

Keep at it, its worth it x

Hi everybody!

I have been very well behaved today again!:crazy:

Of course, I was obsessed with food and wondering if I would have enough but ... I survived. :party0049:It is only the 2nd day, but I am feeling very well:party0011:. It can be quite hard at meal time, as I have to eat on my own (my bf lives away and I only see him at weekends). I can't take my mind off the food when I am eating, if it makes any sense :rolleyes:

I hope it will stay like this. I know there are monets when I will find the diet very difficult, but I will try my hardest to be like you: courageous :D.

I hope you are all well.

Elie

PS: I read some more success stories and it helped me when I was feeling so hungry!!!!! And the important fact is that these stories are not made up!

I so want to go on the scales right now, but I have to fight the temptation.

Hi everybody!

I am back tonight for my daily message. I was so well behaved today again! I wish I was so well behaved when it comes to my work (organisation wise, I hasten to precise, I am not a lazy person:angeldevil:).

I just had a very depressing moment this evening. Don't worry, I did not eat any naughty food! But when I ate my dessert, in my head, I was in the same state of mind as when I was binge eating. And it distressed me a lot, because I was so afraid to lose control! It is not just my diet I want to change, it is my realtionship with food. I know it will take a long time, but I wasn't prepared for that! :doh:It is amazing the power that a banana cut in a yogurt can have on my mind. I feel a bit ashamed to say this, but it is true. :drool:

I couldn't help it,:sign0007: I had to use the scales (eveil things!). And it looks promising!

I am going to take advantage of the sales to buy myself an exercise bike. I have a busy lifestyle, and I know how important regular exercise is. I could walk, but I don't like my neighbourhood when it is dark (if you see what I mean).

Ok, I am sorry to drown you with all my talking/writing. :blahblah:

Have a good night me lovelies!

Elie

PS: are exercise bikes good for a bit of exercise? I don't have much money unfortunately!:cry:

Hi Elie, glad to hear its going well! I have some foods that I know if I eat will set me off, chocolate being one of them. I have found though that if I let myself have a little bit every day then I get the taste, but know I can have some tomorrow so don't feel as if I am missing out as much.Not sure what diet you are doing, but I did WW a while back and found if I ate maltesers and sucked eack one then they lasted ages, and I only had to have a small kiddie size pack

Forgot to say, if you like veg/salad then if you are on a diet that you can do, pile them up as much as you can as then you feel like you have loads to eat and it takes ages to munch through

Elie just wanted to say hey as I'm new too.

I have 73lbs to lose to start with. That will take me down to 12.5 stone.

The plan I'm on says I need to drink 4 litres of water a day. It's day 3 for me and 3 1/2 litres is the best I've managed so far.

Hope you have all the success you want.

Hi everybody!

I wanna shout it to the world!!!!! I have lost 9.7 lbs since Tuesday!!!!:happy036:

I chose Sat. morning as official WI day. I say "official" :airquote:because of course the scales is very tempting :ashamed0005:

I am well chuffed!:bliss:

AND, yesterday, I manage to get into an old jumper that was too tight before!

Now I have to keep the good work, and I WILL!:character00115:

Hi Bobbin and Rachael!

Thanks for your messages:D

Bobbin, I like the idea of the big salad. Will use it for work when my colleagues are stuffing their faces (without gaining a lb, of course.)

Rachael, I am not surprised that 4 litres of water is difficult to drink!!!! That is a lot, you must go to the loo all the time!

I am going back to my bf now. We are together for the weekend (distance relationship during the week) and I am SO happy.

Elie

Wow 9.7 pounds since Tuesday is brilliant!! Well done!!! :0) Keep up the good work, and dont forget to take your measurements too so you can see them shrink before your eyes!! Well done Elie xx

Fantastic loss Elie, Keep up the super smashing work x

Thanks girls! I am so happy today! :DI am so optimistic than I even bought a new scales in Lloyds pharmacy that can mesure my body fat. :pI also bought an exercise bike. ;)It originally was £79 but there were sales in the shop. As the one I bought was the last one which was on display, I received a further £10 reduction: yey!:party0048:

Well, I am off to cook a nice healthy meal now. I have the feeling I am rediscovering the taste of simple food: a trout fillet with nice French beans and mushroom. :drool:

Elie

Hiya Elie
So glad that you have had a fab weight loss this week. It really makes it all worth while doesn't it? And helps spur you on into the next week. I lost 2lb this week which I was a bit disappointed with as have stuck to a VLC 100%. It hasn't put me off though as I have lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks and any loss is good. Was really down last night about my work, and then everything seems really bad, but I am back feeling positive today as my jeans that I really only wear at a weekend do feel less snug today.

When I did WW I was too shy to speak up in meetings, but I have received so much more support on this website as you can say what you want and not feel embarrassed.

I am going to put you as one of my buddys so I can track your progress and keep in touch as I really want you to do well.

Have a fab weekend, don't to have a bottle of water in your hand wherever you go. You will get so fed up carrying ot round you will drink it to get rid of it (so the bigger the bottle the better!!)

Aplogies for my shocking typing, spelling and missing words out!! Should say don't forget the bottle of water

Hi Bobbin!

Thank you so much for your encouragements! And don't worry about grammar and spelling, I am worse :ashamed0005:

I think I still don't drink enough I am afraid. Certainly not when I am at work anyway. I cannot go to the loo very often unfortunately. I have to find a solution.

Aw, so nice to add me as your buddy. I am someone's budy :party0049:

How can I add you and other girls as buddies?

Elie, just back from a long walk :)

I think if you click on someones name it brings up an option to add buddies - then you can find them in your CP.

I have just been reading another thread about drinking water and it not been easy in the day, sorry, can't remember which thread it is, but I am sure its one that is fairly recent. Will have a look and see if I can find it again for you

:sign0009:I need some:help2:
I cannot stay away from the scales :argh: and now, without having eaten any junk food or eaten more than usual, I weigh 400 grams more than yesterday morning.:sigh: All my good mood is gone :raincloud:. What have I done wrong? is this normal?

I promise I will try even harder :innocent0001:

Elie

Back