Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me! I AM BACK!!!!

the 2 stores near me always have sale rails in them. My mum is a dab hand at finding bargains lol

You are lucky indeed! I have been ruining myself with Evans. But I don't buy anything new. I am waiting to sart a new wardrobe in a high street shop. Actually, I am saving at the mo, for a house AND for shopping after th diet. I will go to Monsoon and buy myself very feminine clothes, oh yeah!!!! :D

Off to cook soon

Elie

PS: i cannot find the strength to exercise in the evening. I am just so tired!!!!! I am trying to do a little bit every night and hopefully i will be able to increase. What do you do as a physical activity?

I just grudge spending lots of money on clothes when they only last a few months. Im being quite disciplined & throwing things out as they get too big for me. Im now buying anything I see at a good price in the next few sizes below the one I am just now. Got 3 tops & a skirt the other day to shrink into for £23 :party0049: It WILL be nice tho to have a big choice of shops to choose from

Hiya Ellie

I got myself one of those slendertone belts and use that every night I can. I also try to just put a bit more energy into normal stuff like housework. What I mean is you can sort of half heartedly wipe the duster around or you can really move with music on and dance as you clean and just try and put a bit more energy in it.

Be careful though as I know you said your doc has been involved in losing weight - whatever exercise you do do - make sure your doc says it's OK as you dont want to hurt yourself.

Hi Spannerpan!

I like the idea of doing the housework dancing!!!

I don't think my physical activity can be dangerous, but I will still chack with my GP. I am trying to cycle a little every evening, so it is not too harsh :p I hate sweating...:eek: But I would like a toned body, if at all possible: I am very demanding! :rolleyes:

I answered your other thread hun :)

Another very good day foodwise. I have only been eating healthy food during my 3 meals, and not in-between :p

My day was very active and I came back home without the will to exercise. I will have to work on that :eek:

I am still afraid at the mere thought of eating. I can't explain why but I think that every mouthful I take is going to make me pile on the lbs, even if I am eating vegetable.

Also, I am a little bit constipated. I am drinking much more now, roughly 2 litres today. I hope it will help. If not, then I will go to the doc and ask for something natural to help me :eek: I don't like taking too many pills :rolleyes:

I am so impatient. I keep reading reading success stories and diaries on minimins and can't wait to post my succes story :D I am addicted to the website and I am so happy am! :p I couldn't do it without this great source of inspiration that this website is. Internet is such a great invention :D

So yes, I was saying that I am impatient: I wish I could see results immediately, or rather I wish I could fast forward time and be in March or April :p I am a child :rolleyes:

I hope you all had a good day. And I hope I don't bore you too much with all my talking!

I can't wait for my WI next Saturday morning. It is also a good icnentive for getting up early and staying in bed :p

Elie

Well I hope Spannerpan! I THINK my next minigoal is going to be a stone off, which should be quite easy. I think!! :eek: don't want to be cocky :rolleyes:

Argh, what's wrong with my ticker? i can't see it anymore!!!! :confused: Ah well, I am sure it will come back :D

I just grudge spending lots of money on clothes when they only last a few months.

Me too, that's why I am waiting before buying anything new, and if I buy anything new to fit thinner me, it will be in a cheap shop like Primark. And hopefully I will fit in their size 16/18.:D

Oh, and I was thinking... You know these articles there are in magazines, looking at a celebrety's clothes and they tell you where to buy the same at the fraction of the price...I wanna be able to read them and use their tips!!!!

Well, good night everyone!

Elie

Oh, and I was thinking... You know these articles there are in magazines, looking at a celebrety's clothes and they tell you where to buy the same at the fraction of the price...I wanna be able to read them and use their tips!!!!

Well, good night everyone!

Elie

me too darling....night night. Another day done!!

Lacey xx :)

Hello everybody!

Well, another day is gone and it is only 3 days until my WI. Although I have to admit that I am still tempted by the scales :rolleyes:

Foodwise, I was again very sensible. Only healthy things, with a lot of veg: Jamie Oliver would be proud :p

Work was a little bit hectic today but at least it kept me running around and not thinking about my diet. :D I am not even hungry between meals :eek:

I can't wait to see a difference in clothes. I have put on weight so quickly that I have clothes for a long time, even when I am slimmer. But I can't wait to get rid of clothes that are too big :D It is funny how I am obsessed with clothes, when what truely lead me to take the decision to diet was my health :confused: I suppose being a woman it is a way to reward myself: instead of choccies it will be clothes ;) I will have to be careful not to become a spendoholic :rolleyes:

My lovely boyfriend is still as lovely as before, even more over the phone. Poor him, he must have enough of listening me talking about my diet :eek: When I met him I was so much slimmer :( but he never made me feel like a fattie :)

I looked at Monsoon online today, and I can't wait to be slim and buy clothes there. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Speak to you later

Elie

Hiya Ellie

Grats on having such a great day on your diet. BTW have you thought about starting a new thread to chat to us on? You sound so much happier now and are doing so well I don't think the title this thread has is right for you now. Something a bit more postive lol.

Am so pleased you have a lovely bf. Mine is like yours - he never complains about my weight - makes it so much easier.

About clothes - well lets face it we know we need to lose weight for our health - BUT it would be so nice to wear femminine floaty dresses and nice short skirts ;). Can't blame you for thinking along those lines. Who wants to be stuck with Evans and the PLUS size section of all the shops. I can't wait to go into new look and completely ignore the plus bit getting all my clothes from the main shop. What's more we are probably only a couple of stone off that :D.

And I agree a stone will be nice and easy for you since you have already lost a massive 9.5 lbs.

Spannerpan, I have the same dream :D I am like any other overweight/obese woman, I never buy what I want but what fits me. It is really sad :D I can't wait to go to Newlook too. I love their design. But also, I want to be able to buy all those nice undies and have more fun in the bedroom :D Because to be honest, my libido is totally non existant now. I am sorry to be so straigth forward :p

You know what is funny? My bf is so skinny, I bet he is underweight. And yet he eats like 10 men :eek: I tell you, life is unfair :rolleyes:

I will try to see if I can edit my thread's title. :D

Or if you are stuck just tell me what you would like your new title to be and I can change it for you as I am a moderator in this section

Irene xx

Thank you so much IreneH. I cannot change my title unfortunately. When I click on my title it stays the same :eek:

I would like my title to be:

Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me!:D

Thank you IreneH for doing this.:D

Back