Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me! I AM BACK!!!!

Your weight will fluctuate from day to day. There's nothing wrong with weighing yourself regularly (as long as it doesn't send you to the biscuit tin), but just take the once a week reading as the important one.
without having eaten any junk food or eaten more than usual,

You're doing fab gal. Keep up the good work :clap:

Oh thank you Karion :)

I am feeling a bit down BUT I won't run and take a biscuit, I promise :D

I started drinking much more water: maybe my body needs to get used to this. Anyway, I will have to wait for next saturday to see if it was of consequence. But it is so frustrating, when you try so hard, to see you gain weight :cry:

Elie

But it is so frustrating, when you try so hard, to see you gain weight :cry:

Elie

Awww. I know. You'll see the trend going down. You wait and see.

Meanwhile, rejoice. You've kept on the wagon. You can't do better than that eh.
woohoo.gif

You are right Karion, I should not complain. At the very least, I am re-learning to eat healthily and to have a healthy relationship with food. :)

As we say in French it is better to see the glass half full than half empty ;)

OK OK, Elie, you can do it girl!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Karion for your support :thankyou:

Hi everybody!

I wanna shout it to the world!!!!! I have lost 9.7 lbs since Tuesday!!!!:happy036:

I chose Sat. morning as official WI day. I say "official" :airquote:because of course the scales is very tempting :ashamed0005:

I am well chuffed!:bliss:

AND, yesterday, I manage to get into an old jumper that was too tight before!

Now I have to keep the good work, and I WILL!:character00115:

WELL DONE !!! keep up the good work :)

Hi Elie, I know its very tempting to go on the scales, but your weight does fluctuate throughout the day. Its probably all that water you are drinking. First week I was on them all the time but I had tried so hard not to go on them this week and let weigh in day be a surprise. Also, sometimes if you don't lose as much in a week, you can tell from your clothes, so its not all about how much you weigh. Keep up the good work!!!

Hi Ellie

you are doing great again and like the others said a little gain here and there is not important. That can be down to whether or not you have been to the toilet and fluid retention caused by your time of the month (I often put on 7lbs in that week only to lose it the next).
I am weighing myself a few times a day at the moment so I am one to talk but try to just weigh yourself once a week at a similar time of day either naked or in similar clothes to get a true picture.
The main thing is the weight is coming down. Well done!

Ah well, my darling BF had to leave again for the week. :sigh: So now I am back on my own with my diet :sigh::sigh: I can't wait for next September when he is going to move in with me :), a slimmer me :D

I don't know what to do now so I thought I would come and write on here! :eek:

I found another incentive to lose weight. I am going for 2 weeks in Tahiti with my mum and sister :)D:D:D:D:D) and I don't want to spend the whole flight with my seat hurting my fat behind.

OK, I stop my :blahblah: for now. Sorry for being so talkattive :eek::eek:

I wanna shout it to the world!!!!! I have lost 9.7 lbs since Tuesday!!!!:happy036:
Ooooh thats a fab loss! No wonder you want to shout to the world!!

Spannerpan, I am going from 1st to 15th of August :D

And I wanna to be considerably slimmer so that I can enjoy being in the heat without sweating like a pig, or go to the beach without hiding my body behind baggy clothes. And it doesn't help that my sister is naturally tall and thin :D But wait for me, one day we will be able to swap clothes :D:D:D

Argh, another hour and a half to wait before eating :drool:

Thank you everybody for your very kind replies. I don't know what I would do without you :p

I am browsing the forum at the mo, reading different stories: it keeps me going :D

If you only lost half a stone a month which is very do able you could EASILY be 3 stone lighter by then!

I hope I will :D and more, if possible ;)

And I also hope that I will lose some inches :p

I have planned myself a 30-minute physical activity per day. I don't -yet- have the energy to do more, but my GP said that once I am under a BMI of 30, I will way more energetic :character00116:

Somehow, I am in a much better mood now. I am strange :rolleyes:

I've had a good day food wise today, so I am pretty pleased :)

Am watching one of my favourite chick flick at the mo: The Devil wears Prada. Anne Hathaway is so beautiful. I hope that one day I will be able to wear nice clothes and be more fashionable. :D

Good night everybody.

Night night Elie :D

You're doing fantastic darling....keep the bigger picture in mind and keep going...:)

Lacey..xx

Elie
I am so pleased you have joined us. I also have a lot to lose but the help and support from the others on here is tremendous. Congratulations on your 1st weight loss and as the others have said small steps

Irene xx

Hi Elie
Holiday to Tahiti sounds great! It will be a great incentive to stick with it and you will have lost so much by then. The only down side is you will have to buy loads of new clothes - bummer! LOL

Am watching one of my favourite chick flick at the mo: The Devil wears Prada.
I can't say i'm a big chick flick fan (unless theres a hunky bloke in it?) but you're doing really well so you'll be able to get into 'nice clothes' in no time. Won't it be great to shop in the high street and enjoy it?!

Hi girls!

Thank you for all your messages!:D

Something fantastic happened today: I wasn't even hungry before lunch!!!!! Usully I am so hungry I can barely focus and stand on my feet, but today I was fine! :eek:

Ah, high street fashion... My dream! I sooo can't wait to leave Evans behind! I am very grateful to Evans, but it will so good to find cheap trendy clothes! Evans is so expensive. And can you believe that I was up to the point that I was looking for Evans stores everywhere I went?! Crazy.

Yep, will need a whole new wardrobe for Tahiti! I will have to go shopping then, oh no :p

Back