Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me! I AM BACK!!!!

Thanks for the idea Spannerpan! It was starting to become rather gloomy!

I can't wait for spring to arrive. I wanna be able to go for walks in the evening and come back before it is dark. :D

I am very fidgety tonight, I don't know why!!!!:p

Well my dear friends, I am going to sleep:nightf:

So good night to all of you. I am off to dream about "thinness" and chocolate that would make us slim down ;)

Elie

Lol slimming chocolate - serious I got junk mail selling just that! Apparently it tasted just like normal chocolate but the more you ate the more you lost. It had the obligatory picture of a woman who had lost 6 stone in 3 weeks in the literature! All she had done was gorge on the slimming chocolate.

It was probably full of laxatives or something lol. No I didn't buy it!

I promise it wasn't me who sent you this email LOL :p

Or I could have done, given that I am a sleepwalker :rolleyes: I must have done something last night, because I can't find my remote control!!! :eek: I know it sounds weird, but I sometimes do things like that :rolleyes: However I do not eat while sleeping and stay in my flat :p Now you are really going to think that I a weirdo :D

I can't believe Heath Ledger is dead :cry: He was one of my huge (if not my biggest) crushes when I was a teenager (and even after, hehe) so it is sad to see him go like this :(

Good day at work, but I was starving at lunchtime. I had to run around this morning and exercising made me hungry!!!! :eek:

I hope you all had a nice day too. I can't wait for the weekend!:D

Elie

I can't believe about Heath Ledger either - how do you accidentally take an overdose and end up naked at the end of your bed? Would you not be sleeping peacefully in bed???

Maybe he was drunk. Maybe he tried to move to call for help. Maybe he fainted. Who knows... It is just so sad. And he was so young :(

And I still can't find my remote control: and I looked everywhere!:confused:

Urgh, I am feeling so bloated. I can't :sick0019::ashamed0005:. I feel like I put on a stone. I weighed myself in this morning:sigh:(I will never learn) and it doesn't look promising.:( I am going to lock my scales in my car. Because I am so lazy, I won't go down to take it :rolleyes:

I try to motivate myself b lookingat nice clothes on Monsoon :rolleyes:

:sign0009::sign0163::lost:

I am obsessed with my scales and go on them on average 10 times a day:sign0007:. I tried to put them in my car and even that didn't work.:argh:. I am addicted, I need :psiholog:.

And now I am depressed because I haven't lost anything. WI is on Sat and I am not even impatient. I really don't look forward to it and I am feeling totally dispirited.

:needhug:

Aww hugs Ellie.

I know it is so so easy to get disheartened - but look at it like this - you have lost 9.5lbs in your first week. A lot of people are lucky to shift that in a month. Could it be time of the month/constipation slowing your loss down? Have you definitely not cheated? Are you using different scales to measure your losses? The ones you are using now might weigh you heavier.

If you stick to eating right the weight can't fail to come off and sometimes we lose more weight than others. Could be you have a nice big loss next week.

Either way Ellie you have already lost close on 10lbs, and you have a nice holiday in August to look forward to. Don't give up now and regret it when you go clothes shopping for Tahiti and you can't buy any clothes you really like.

Anna
x

Thank you Spannerpan for your lovely encouraging message. Don't worry, I won't give up, I am far too stubborn for that. And I don't have the choice, I have to lose weight.

I haven't cheated at all, this is why it is so annoying. I know my 1st week was amazing, I am just a spoilt brat :eek: and I want everything quickly.

I am definitely very constipated. I went to the pharmacy today and was given a mild medication. I will tell you if it works.

A bit of weight off is so good for the mind. I guess I have to find satisfaction in something else: better skin, etc.

Thanks again.

Elie

You probably have lost but its the constant weighing thats making you think you havent. Seriously if youre not doing a VLCD you need to get rid of the scales. I gave mine to my parents & I go to their house for my weigh in. I checked the scales last week (when I shouldnt have) and it said I had gained half a pound, when in actual fact when I had my wi I had lost 3lbs.

Your weight can fluctuate SO much during the day and from day to day you NEED, for your own sanity, to get rid of the scales *HUGS*

You are right starlight, I do have to get rid of them in one way or another. I will try to leave them in the car again, and see if I can control myself better. Unfortunately, I don't have any family around, so I cannot ask anybody to keep the blooming things!

:argh: Just discovered the medicine given to me by the pharmacist is full of sugar!!! It is actually sugar molecules (doing something in my bowel apparently). And there was me thinking it was something to with milk (don't know why), despite the very sugary taste...:eek: I know I should have told the pharmacist I was trying to eat healthily and reduce my sugar intake, but have you ever tried discussing your personal life at the counter of a Sainsbury's pharmacy, next to the butcher stand?:rolleyes: I will go back tomorrow and ask for something more suited.

I don't know what is wrong with me tonight. :confused: I am really not my usual happy self :(

You are right starlight, I do have to get rid of them in one way or another. I will try to leave them in the car again, and see if I can control myself better. Unfortunately, I don't have any family around, so I cannot ask anybody to keep the blooming things!

If theyre battery operated take the battery out and leave it at work or something :)

OOOh, starlight, brilliant idea, thanks! :D

I am much better now. I realised how ridiculous I was to worry about something like that when people die of hunger every minute. My weight will go when my body is ready, that's all. :D

The medicine is 3 tims 3 spoonfuls, and is pure suger! I am not on a VLCD, but I try to get rid of my sugar addiction (I really was addicted) and I would rather not tempt fate :rolleyes: I went back to see the pharmacist and he said that indeed I should have told him, because it may not be the best medicine :eek: Now I have another one :p

Speak to you later.

Elie

Not really, because I know that I will be disappointed, ut as I said, I am not a child anymore :eek: So I have to see the positive about my situation: I haven't eaten any junk food in two weeks!!!!!:D I will of course tell you the result of my WI, but don't expect much. I hope my fat % will go down as well, as it is really the most important thing right now.:D

When is your WI spannerpan?

Back