Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me! I AM BACK!!!!

Maybe next week get some water flavouring off her, it helps to make the water a bit more interesting and you can have it hot :)

Good luck with your journey x

Hi everybody!

Horrible day today. Not diet wise of course, but work wise :( I hate this feeling that whatever I do I will never be good enough :sigh:

Add to this the fact that I have to lie to everybody about why I don't eat at lunchtime, and I am down :sigh:

Why can't people take care of their own business? Why do they have to ask me why I don't eat? Is it really their problem? Argh!:mad:

If there is one thing that I have learnt so far, it is not to ask questions to people about random things like "why aren't you eating" :mad:

Elie

Aww Elie,

It is hard I know. I am lucky in that everyone in work knows I am on it as another colleague who is a loudmouth started it at the same time as me and we discussed it. The ENTIRE office knew and because the other girl is quite assertive nobody questioned it. The other girl only lasted 2 days on it but point is now it is old news in my work and nobody cares.

Maybe you could try and make a joke out of it if someone asks again? Like bounce back with "when did you last have sex?" depending who they are. OR just say I don't feel like eating at the moment - and then rapidly change subject. People should get bored eventually - surely to goodness your eating habits cannot be the most interesting thing going on in the school lol!

People really don't know when to stop asking questions do they? Like the guy in work who shouted across the office when I went to the loo - "why are you taking your handbag to the loo?". I was like mind your own business but he went on about women putting make up on all the time and suggested I was taking a sneaky break to the canteen for a cuppa. In the end I shouted back "I need something to carry my tampons in!"..... He went very red and never questioned me again.;)

Apart from that - how have you found it? Has it been hard or easy? You certainly got into ketosis fast enough.

And re the work and nothing being good enough? Are you being criticised? As long as you know you are doing your best and doing your job right try not to let them get you down. They all have their own agendas hun.

Hey - well done Elie! I too have got a lot to lose, Im 24 years old and am fed up of not having loadsa nice clothes to wear. I started SW three weeks ago (get weighed for the third time on wed) have lost 10.5lbs so far, but know that I havent done very well this week. Anyone know how I add my weight loss ticker to the bottom of my posts - ta. mwah mwah xxx

Hi rainbow!

I am 24 too :D and I can't wait to wear nice clothes either :p

To add your ticker as your signature, you need to copy the code they give to you on tickerfactory. Then you paste it in your signature on here, and it should work.

Hi Anna! Thanks again for your support. I think I will have to do something like that :p There is one colleague in particular. She has an opinio on everything, and I know she would talk all the time about my diet to other people if I told her :rolleyes: And I am the quiet type, so I don't like people talking about me, nor do I fancy talking about other people :rolleyes: (in a gossipy way)

I am criticised at work because my paperwork is not good enough. :sigh: They make us jump through hoops all the time, and it is really frustrating. :mad: Mind you, my lesson observations are always very good and the girls like me :cool: hehe, I am not humble, am I :eek:. It is amazing the amount of time we spend on paperwork, useless paperwork :confused: And I am sure it is the same in any other job :p. Ah well, I will do it again and do better next time. It is only my 1st year of teaching :), and I still have alot to learn :rolleyes:. I find the girls easier to manage than the management team :p

The diet is going very well. I pee all the time :eek: BUT I am NOT hungry! Even just before lunch!:eek: Usually, I can barely walk around at lunchtime, but now I am full of energy. I am amazed at the quantity of water I can drink too! It actually helps me waiting for my next shake :eek: And I have the feeling it "cleans" me :rolleyes:. Ketosis is great, it is like a drug :D I feel like paperwork put aside, everything is so great :D:D:D
I can't wait to see how I will feel 2 weeks down the line. I hope this feeling never stops :D. I had some very small headaches, but now, as soon as I feel one is coming, I drink a pint of water and it stops :D. Water is such a great stuff, who would have thought?:rolleyes:

I hope you all had a nice day. Mine wasn't that bad, apart from the paperwork :D I just moan a lot :eek:.

Elie

Im a teacher too!! x

xxx

Im a teacher too!

xx

ooops! dint mean to put it on twice - not really getting the hang of this..... still havent got my ticker on permenantly, have to paste it each time! oh well I'l get there! x

Im a teacher too!! x

Another colleague! Woohoo :D

What do you teach? I teach MFL and Ancient Languages :D

So you understand what I mean with the useless paperwork :rolleyes:. I have to write endlessly about mock exam results analysis :banghead:.

How do you cope with SS while dieting? I don't find it too hard, as I am too busy to think about food :rolleyes:

Elie

You need to go on "quick links" at the top of the page (in the blue box). Then you click on "Edit signature" and you paste the code here. Normally, everytime you update your ticker on the website, it should update itself on minimins as well :D

The diet is going very well. I pee all the time :eek: BUT I am NOT hungry! Even just before lunch!:eek: Usually, I can barely walk around at lunchtime, but now I am full of energy. I am amazed at the quantity of water I can drink too! It actually helps me waiting for my next shake :eek: And I have the feeling it "cleans" me :rolleyes:.

This comment made me smile, I used to think that about the water, I also used to see it and the shakes as my medicine to make me healthy and slim, never seemed like a chore to drink it all then.

Ketosis is great, it is like a drug :D I feel like paperwork put aside, everything is so great :D:D:D

Really pleased to hear your getting on so well with the diet:):):)

I can't wait to see how I will feel 2 weeks down the line. I hope this feeling never stops :D. I had some very small headaches, but now, as soon as I feel one is coming, I drink a pint of water and it stops :D. Water is such a great stuff, who would have thought?:rolleyes:

Wow Elie you sound so positive and enthusiastic, your head definately seems to be in the right place, and with an attitude like this you are sure to succeed:) I think all the research you've done into the diet has helped too, you know what to expect and therefore it's not so hard to deal with.

Tracey
x

Aww, thank you minilady for your compliments. I don't don't thinkI deserve so much:eek:. You are right, I asked a lot of questions before starting, yu know this ;) but I am not the kind to start something without reading about it first :rolleyes:. Even before having sex for the 1st time I read medical articles about it :eek: I am very crazy, and everybody agrees.

Spannerpan, I am not sure I will be able to do the bikini this summer because of my stretch marks, BUT I can do tankinis! No problem :cool:

I had a great day today again. The only downside, I hate the vegetable soup and I have plenty of these to finish :sigh: Never mind, it makes me slim :D

Elie

She said she would do it if I wanted. But it would mean driving in huge traffic at peak time after work...So I stick to the veggie soup and I won't take any next week :p What a child am I :eek:

Aww, thank you minilady for your compliments. I don't don't thinkI deserve so much:eek:.

Of course you do:)

You are right, I asked a lot of questions before starting, yu know this ;) but I am not the kind to start something without reading about it first :rolleyes:. Even before having sex for the 1st time I read medical articles about it :eek: I am very crazy, and everybody agrees.

:rotflmao: That's brilliant!!!

I couldn't stand the veg soup either:sign0137:

Glad you've had a good day:D

Tracey
x

I am glad I am not the only one to hate this vegetable soup! My CDC said it was the most popular :confused:

Anna, this pic was me as a student in Oxford (hence the weird costume :eek:). It was on the day of my matriculation. These were good carefree times :rolleyes:

I am glad I am not the only one to hate this vegetable soup! My CDC said it was the most popular :confused:

My customers love it too! I am a bit fussy, I did the whole diet on choc tetras and cranberry bars, with the occasional orange bar as a treat:D

Back