Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me! I AM BACK!!!!

Hi everybody!

As you can see in my signature, I lost 2.6lbs this week :), and 0.6% of fat :):).

I am happy, these are 2.6 lbs that won't come back :p

I was hoping for a bigger loss though :rolleyes: and I am ashamed to say that I am a bit disappointed :ashamed0005:. It is not really that I am disappointed, it is just that I am afraid that I won't be happy with my health when I go to Tahiti, and I would regret it all my life if I couldn't enjoy these dream holidays because of my weight :(

But eh, come on Elie, it is still 2.6 lbs lost!!! I have to stay POSITIVE and HAPPY because this week I am passed the 1 st lost :D

Well done Elie, thats super x

Thanks everybody!

Another great day for me, with my lovely BF :D

Very happy with my weight loss and about to go to bed now :rolleyes: I am very tired at the moment and could do with a bit more sleep :eek:

Hope you had a great day today :D

Elie

Hello everyone :wave_cry:

Well, BF is gone, with the batteries, and I am now left alone, with plenty of time for self pitying :(. Oh, how I love self pitying ;). I am so glad I am not obessed with the scales anymore :D. Thanks again starlight :D. I am feeling very tired today, and I didn't even eat breakfast, bad bad me :whoopass:. I got up at lunchtime :eek:!

I can start notincing some changes in my body. My ring is looser and so are my trousers. But I don't want to nurture false hope so I try not to think about it too much :rolleyes:. I need to up my water intake. I only drink 1litre and really, this is not enough. I need to do more exercise as well. I don't use my bike regularly enough, although it is one of the best exercise for obese people and it helps burning fat and toning my (HUUUUGE) thighs and bum :p.

I am really exhausted and I am afraid I may be lacking something. Or it may just be that my body is still recovering from the shock :D

According to karion's thread, I have now lost the equivalent of a sperm whale’s brain (ie 16 lbs): how glamorous :giggle:. I can't wait for the time when I announce to the world that I have lost the entire Encyclopaedia Britannica :rotflmao:.

Speak to you later.

Elie

Hi Elie

I have just joined the forum and have been reading your thread. It sounds like you are doing really well and are definitely motivated. I have about 10stone to lose and I know it sometimes seems like forever but I guess its all about little steps! Anyway just wanted to say Well Done and look forward to reading your progress :)

Hi Sappho!

Thanks for your nice message! I didn't know anybody was looking forward to my dieting adventures :D. I know all these stone to lose are quite scary... That's why I TRY not to think about it otherwise I am feeling very depressed :rolleyes:.

Spannerpan, thanks as well! I am doing just fine :D. I am just so exhausted in the evening that I can't even write my food diary :eek: BUT I do my gym every evening :eek::cool:. I am still very well behaved when it comes to food :p, I can't even believe I am still holding on :D

Hope everybody is fine. I am off to watch marie-Antoinette on DVD and see how Hollywood distorted History, again :p

Elie

Aw Anna, you didn't forget! You are actually more supportive than many people around me. I can't believe I don't even know you for real, and yet you are so nice :D

What about your WI? I am running to your thread to see where you are at!

Elie

I am feeling even more BLAH now... I only lost 0.2 lbs this week, i.e. almost nothing :cry:

I really wanna try CD now. I can't afford to lose 0.2 lbs per week, because I know myself and I won't last long if the weightloss is not quicker than that.:eek:

And I don't have any excuse for not losing: it is not TOTM and I am not constipated anymore:(

Ah well :sigh:, at least I didn't gain

Elie

THAT'S IT! I DID IT! I took an appointment with my local CDC and I will see her tomorrow!!!! She sounded lovely over the phone and I was quite glad when I told her that I had taken a week to dcide if this diet was for me or not. So, as we French have it "Advienne que pourra":D

I know it will be hard. I know I will be hungry at the start. I have spent a whole week researching the diet, and know the pros and cons. I just feel that I need to try by myself and see what happens next.

I have to start now when I am i the right frame of mind after dieting for 4 weeks now.

I look forward to telling you all about my meeting tomorrow morning.

Elie

Hi Elie

I am really sorry you only lost a bit of weight this week..... BUT grats on deciding to try CD. It really is a very good diet and even if SS is not for you they do have other plans to try with more calories. They say on SS you can lose about a stone a month. you have a whole 6 months before Tahiti which translates into SIX STONE! You can really really still do it before Tahiti hun and you deserve to.

Lots and lots of luck and if you need any support or help let me know.

Just one thing - give it a whole week without cheating Elie cos the first few days will likely be hard. You need a full week for the ketosis to kick in properly to really know what life on the diet will be like. It certainly will NOT be as hard as the first few days will probably be hun. One more thing - the ketostix things are really handy on the diet cos you will probably be thinking am in ketosis or not all the time at first. Well worth buying - ask your CDC if she sells them.

Lots of luck - you can do it!!!!!

Thanks Anna for yo advice :D

I don't intend to cheat, oh no!!!!:D

I am far too stubborn for that :rolleyes:

If it means I can feel better and enjoy healthy exercise during my holidays then I will fight against my tendency to comfort eat :D

I can't wait to start. I am happy I did my 4 weeks beforehand, as I am used not to eat junk anymore :p

I have 7 stones to lose now, and I hope I will manage at least 5 before Tahiti, so that I can go walking/scubadiving or just sit in the plane's seat :eek:

Elie

Thanks starlight :D

I had been toying with the idea of doing CD for quite a while, without thinking I could do it.

I intend to do it until I reach BMI 30, ie until I am only "overweight". Then I will go on a plan with more calories. And if I don't try I will never know if it is for me :D

Elie

You have done so well so far, I think you def have the willpower to do CD. It's not for everyone but for you have a head start having not eaten any junk for 4 weeks cos I think one of the hardest things about the first few days is the withdrawal from sugar and carbs. Once your in ketosis it really is only the emotional hunger you have to deal with and you sound really strong and ready for that, but if you give it a go and it isnt for you you will still have a bit of a boost having lost a few pounds in the week you try it!

p.s Wow Tahiti, I am jealous!:jelous:

Hi Anna!

OOps, sorry, I updated the other thread on the CD forum but forgot this one :eek::whoopass:

The CDC is such a nice lady. She is very easy to talk to. She answered all my questions and more. She really knows her stuff :D

I start today, as when I came to see her I hadn't eaten my breakfast.

So far, it is not bad, but I have only started :p

My first goal is to reach 14st, which should make me an overweight person and not an obese person anymore :D

I bought everything I needed: ketostix, hand blender, even laxative she recommended.

I am on 4 packs a day, as I am 5' 10''.

Next time I see her will be next Friday :D

I find the water the most difficult thing :rolleyes:

Elie

Back