SCARED!! Decided on re-feed date

liz0703

Silver Member
I have eventually decided on a date for re-feed!! I know I only have 5lbs left to target, which will take me down to 11st, but I want to get as much off as I can. So I have opted for my 6 month LT anniversary, which will be Wednesday 7th October. Can't believe I would have done half a year without food!! So that gives me 5 weeks to get as much off as I can. At 11st5lbs now, would love to get into the mid/low 10's if I can.:jelous:

Really nervous about eating again. :cry:Am going to have menu's planned well in advance. Am thinking of doing about a month on re-feed, as hopefully I will have lost 7 stone, or at least very near to it. Do you think that is long enough? :confused:

All the support and encouragement everyone on here has given has been amazing, I truly believe I could not have got this far without this forum, it is a god send to anyone doing this diet. And good luck to everyone reaching their goals. We can all do it.;)

All I can say is that you are truly amazing. You have basically done it :) You are at a place where we are all hoping to be at the end of our journey.

You seem to have it all planned out babes. It sounds brilliant to me. Very well done, and you will get your dirty banana dance on your 6th month aniversary :D

Liz!!! You are my slimming icon!!

Half a year without food. WOW!!! It's hard to imagine what that must be like. A huge congratulations- how are you feeling being so close to your goal?

xx

Ha ha, I look forward to it, thank you. Hoping planning, planning, and more planning will help avoid any blips!! Here's hoping anyway

Liz!!! You are my slimming icon!!

Half a year without food. WOW!!! It's hard to imagine what that must be like. A huge congratulations- how are you feeling being so close to your goal?

xx

Scared, very!!! Still cannot believe I have managed to stick at it and loose so much weight!!! Everyone say's how different I look! Wish the flabby bits would disappear though, my only grumble, but it's better than having double chin, enough tyres round my waist to put Halfords out of business!!! Just really hope my strength continues and I do not let those demons take over!!

You've done so incredibly well! I'm not surprised you're nervous about eating, after so long without food! But I'm sure it'll all go well!

Best of luck for your final month!

Hannah

You really are a great inspiration for everyone out there. you will be grand just remember what you learned on lipotrim and plan, plan, plan. It will help alot if you prepare food and place it in individual lunchboxes etc so you know all your allowed is wats in that one box.

liz!

you're amazing girl!! thats so exciting that you've set a date for it - and such a meaningful one too! did you ever think you could transform so much in 6 months?

you must be nervous. what i plan to do is keep a diary of how i'm feeling about my weight once i get close to goal and if i'm losing my way a bit, read back over it and remember how happy i feel about being in control!

you'll do it hun, i know you will xxx

Wow -it's scary i agree! I'll be refeeding for a similar length of time when i get there (similar date for me too!!)

i will see you in the refeed forum :)

Back