Scared I havent lost anything- Help!

Mine uses digital ones, but then i have not weighed myself once during the whole time so wouldnt know if they are correct or not. All I know is they are in the same place every week so even if the weight isnt 100% accurate (which im sure it is) it will still be measuring the loss correctly each week.

Does anyones pharmacist do anything else other than weight you? Does anyone get checked for ketosis or have blood pressure checked? Just wondered as I only get weighed and thats it but I thought they were meant to check for more!

I don't imagine that it matters too much providing that the scales are going the right way but a few years back I was going to Weight Watchers and they had two sets of scales and I swear, as did others, that they both weighed out slightly differently so I used to always try and stand in line for the same scales. When you're only losing a pound or so a week on WW every little helps!

Mine uses digital ones, but then i have not weighed myself once during the whole time so wouldnt know if they are correct or not. All I know is they are in the same place every week so even if the weight isnt 100% accurate (which im sure it is) it will still be measuring the loss correctly each week.

Does anyones pharmacist do anything else other than weight you? Does anyone get checked for ketosis or have blood pressure checked? Just wondered as I only get weighed and thats it but I thought they were meant to check for more!
i've just be weighed havent been checked for keytones or anything! i could be eating big macs everyday and he'd never know! (im not!:eek:)

Yeah, I know what you mean guys, The chemists are deffo out in my situation, Because I weighed myself on 2 sets last week which showed the same weight and thats why I thought I hadnt lost. I suppose Im still dropping weight whatever way they look at it, But it would be nice if it was accurate.

Back