Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scared to Refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Julie Phillips, 1 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was just wondering if anyone is worried about the prospect of refeed?
    I will be doing it in a couple of weeks in time for hols in August, and am worried that having some food will be a slippery slope back into gluttony.
    Is this the normal way to feel?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hun yeah its totally normally although personally i loved refeed..its bloody maintaining thats the hard bit but very achievable xxx

4. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for that TracyJ - I have a couple of weeks to psych myself up for it, and I am sure I will find loads of help here. I just don't want to ruin all the hard work..

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah i know what you mean hun i was petrified but just follow the plan strictly and you can really go wrong xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.