1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scared to weigh

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by thelifeofpieface, 30 August 2014 Social URL.

1. thelifeofpieface

thelifeofpieface Well-Known Member

I I've been naughty last weekend and just feel like I piled so much weight on , my normal weigh in when I do weigh is Sundays. I'm scared to weigh myself and see the damage :,(
    Shall I just get it done and out of the way? I'm worried that I'll get really down if the scales show bad results :(
    I was 10 stone last time I weighed. Eeeeeek don't know whether to just bite the bullet or not.
    Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Did you weigh? Was it as bad as you thought? xx

4. thelifeofpieface

thelifeofpieface Well-Known Member

Hiya yeah I did weigh and I stayed the same so not too bad at all! Thanks for asking x