SCARED

trudyc

Gold Member
I have to admit that I am a little bit frightened of weighing myself tomorrow morning after the STS weigh in of last week. It knocked me for six and I REALLY struggled for a couple of days after. Now I have regained my Dukan mojo and feel very positive again but I know that if I have STS or, even worse, gained tomorrow I will be devastated. I don't want to avoid the scales as that is something that I have done all my life....... It's a tough one, hmmmm. I also have NO reason to believe I will have put on - it's been a good Dukan week. :sigh::confused:

Didn't want to read & run! Stay positive Trudy! You managed to hold firm this week and didn't give in to temptation. I'm sure that everything will be fine in the morning and that last week was just a little blip in the overall scheme of things. Keeping everything crossed for you :)

T be positive about stepping on those scales the same as you are positive about everything else Dukan - you will fine Mrs just get on em its a bit cold to be standing in the bathroom starkers anyway in this weather LOL - look forward to reading your post tomorrow ;)

CHRIS you made me laugh hun!!! Too true blimmin freezin! And Jaqy that is quite a statement but you are right the numbers really don't matter in the scheme of things. I feel great and that's what does count for sure. x

you will be fine .... just keeps strong and the scales will reawrd your hard work and dedication xx

Could not sleep this morning cos I was scared stiff but woooohoooooooo 4 lbs down - thank goodness - OVER the moon!!!x

Brilliant news! Well done trudy! Proof a STS can result in an even better loss the following week :) Well done for sticking with it.

fantastic trudy :D see all that worry for nothing :p

Well done. 4lbs down fantastic - and u deserve everyone one of them for managing to stick with it after sts.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back