Scarlett to target one day at a time

Hope you had a good night? Well deserved night out! Not sure if you'll see this reply now but hope it all goes smoothly, enjoy the time to yourself and only having to worry about you and nate and no one else!
I'm off work this week (thank goodness!) so can stay up late, shortly after sending that last message fell asleep. C

Well a gain as I thought, 1lb on so not a disaster, 12st3.

Been having a think..I'm going to change my target. I found it easy to lose the first stone (first time round!)and since then have pretty much maintained that (give or take) so my first goal is to get back to 1 stone (sounds such a puny loss in comparison of everyone else here) then get down to my club 10 which is 11st8 then call target. My target was only 5lbs less than this but would mean I still had a stone to go from where I am now. I know when I was at 11st11 before I was the best I've felt for ages, but still felt I wasn't quite there. However half a stone off from that point might have been a bit optimistic! I'm tall, I have big boobs and curvy hips and I just don't think I'm designed to be that weight! I really struggled to get much below that so will aim for club 10 as target.
I think the key to feeling good at that weight or not will be toning so will work on this last 9lbs and incorporate exercise too. I really want to make it part of my routine so its not a chore.
Sorry if this was a bit of a ramble, just wanted to get it written down x

Last edited:
Hey a loss is a loss at the end of the day & its always appreciated no matter how much.

I bet you feel better rejigging your target, don't say only a stone, I 'only' lost 16lbs to get to target & sometimes I feel 'is that it' compared to what other people have lost, but we all start our journey at different stages.

Thanks Donna x

Thanks for that Michelle. I often feel a bit pathetic messing about with it like I do when im so close really. Hopefully having less to lose will help me focus. Xx

Food for today, red day

Breakfast - banana, apple and coffee ( with milk from 1/2hexa1)
Lunch - 4xryvita (hexb1) with 1/2hexa1 laughing cow light mixed with marmite, topped with ham and cucumber.
Dinner before Zumba- ham and tomato omelette with salad
Snack after Zumba - pizza toast hexb2 with cheese hexa2

In from Zumba, had a sore rib since Sunday which got a bit too sore during zumba but managed to power through and just take it easy for a bit and it seemed ok.

Pizza toast eaten! So yummy! And as I've not used any syns today I'm having a carlsberg citrus bottle (basically a lager and lime) need to look up the syns but its only a 275ml bottle so will be within days syns x

Last edited:
Well done hun, i think changing your target is a good idea. Don't ever play down your achievements missy! Else I will kick your bum! You have less to lose because you didnt get as big, but we all have the same journey - a start, a middle and an end. We all have the off days, the good days, the weeks the scales won't go down and the weeks where we are are on a roll. So here is to another good day, leading to a good week, leading to being on a roll!

Thanks poppet xx how did yesterday go? Are you in? X

Today's ee plan

Breakfast- apple, coffee(with part hexa milk) weetabix and banana.
Lunch - leftover veg and lentil stew from wed night.
Dinner - chicken curry with rice. Might give the biriyani another go , did it earlier in the week but was just like I'd mixed the curry and rice up i. the bowl then served it rather than being like a proper biriyani. Any tips? Xx

Used 12syns on one of the new dairy milk with jelly beans, mini smarties and popping candy. Was amazing!

Lovely stuff isn't it! :D as is the cookie crunch -whistles innocently- xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh sounds exciting! Fingers crossed then! X

Before the match started I said to Bob if Chennai win I'm getting that tin (we have a large savings tin which is nearly full), counting it & putting it towards Chennai next year, he agreed, yippee, but it wasn't to be, Mumbai Indians won, & I've already been to Mumbai, maybe another time, lol!! x

Sorry for absence, been very busy celebrating since yesterday! Mike just found a video that someone put on youtube and he seems to have followed our route for the day plus he was in the row behind us! I'm in it jumping about like a loon waving my scarf lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfBLpP88_5E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Me at 1.31 lol, makes me want to do yesterday all over again was the best day! Promise I'll be back properly soon with food posted etc. Xx

Right I'm back, weighed this morning and sts again. I'm getting good at this maintaining lark. Shame I'm still trying to lose though! Lol

Today's food.
Breakfast weetabix hexb with apple and part hexa milk.
Lunch 1/2 pack pasta n sauce with salad.
Dinner omelette with tinned tomatoes.

No Zumba tonight as the lady is on holiday. Still massively aching from walking miles round London on Monday, plus rib still really playing up. Keep wondering if I've actually done something to it but don't think anything can be done even if I have. Might try the shred later but don't want to aggravate the injury. Feeling lazy but no point keep injuring it as soon as it starts healing.

Off to visit my new nanny family this afternoon :) back to work on Monday (boo) for two weeks, then can hand in notice on the 14th before going away on a narrowboat for the weekend for a friends 30th. Home from there and back to work my 2 weeks notice then I can leave. Can't wait! X

Back