Scarlett to target one day at a time

Thanks hun, things are good. How are you? Miss not being able to spend so much time on here now!

Sarah your praise was fruitless, got home with good intentions to find that my running gear (including the only decent sports bra I have) wet in the washing basket with skanky fishing stuff on top of it? Bleugh! I have other tops and shorts I could wear but I'd be guaranteed not only one but 2 black eyes if I tried to run without the sports bra! Will go tomorrow, no excuses! Stuff about to go into the machine and will be put in airing cupboard overnight to dry. My alternative plans for the evening. To zonk.....

Thanks hun, things are good. How are you? Miss not being able to spend so much time on here now!

Sarah your praise was fruitless, got home with good intentions to find that my running gear (including the only decent sports bra I have) wet in the washing basket with skanky fishing stuff on top of it? Bleugh! I have other tops and shorts I could wear but I'd be guaranteed not only one but 2 black eyes if I tried to run without the sports bra! Will go tomorrow, no excuses! Stuff about to go into the machine and will be put in airing cupboard overnight to dry. My alternative plans for the evening. To zonk.....

Lol. Bless you! That's a damn good excuse not to run in this nasty weather. Enjoy your early night lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Run done! My new trainers arrived today, my feet roll inwards when I walk and run which makes my Shins really sore so invested in some extra support trainers especially for the way I run. They def help but think it was more sore today just cos my trainers were stopping my feet moving the way they normally do but by the end of the run could feel the difference so hopefully they will allow me to do more once I'm used to it :)
Breakfast today was weetabix again, not very exciting!
Lunch was again not my choice! 1 1/2 tortilla wraps with ham salad. They were small wraps and 5 syns each so 7.5 total. When I can be bothered to move I'll make cheesy hexa2 scrambled egg and tomatoes on hexb2 toast.
Yum! Mike off to football in a bit so holby catch up for me and an options hot chocolate :)

Cheesy eggs were good! So tired this week, had another early night after falling asleep on the sofa watching holby.
Mike off work to take his dad fishing today and he woke me up with a coffee which was cute. Normally I'm up and on my way to work before he's awake so was nice to see him this morning.
Breakfast was weetabix and banana, lunch was hexa1 cheese toastie (hexb) with salad. No idea for dinner. Kept it neutral so could be red or green.
Ooh nsv today, I've had to tighten my belt a notch again :) back to where I was!

Haven't a clue. We are in stalemate currently. He's been off work today I've had a long day followed by a long and stressful drive home! I'm refusing to cook and he is too. It may end in takeaway.. Been good this week, will go for a good option if we do. Chicken curry sounds good, if I lived closer I might come and steal some! Xx

Hiya Jo! Nice to see you back again. Thank you for your comments x

Takeaway Michelle, not made black bean sauce before, really should work out how to make it!

Yesterday was a bit skewiff. We ran out of milk so couldn't have my weetabix. Ended up with banana on toast.. was out for the day at Portsmouth with my dad so had a baguette for lunch. Was quite late when we got back as traffic was a nightmare so got in and mike had ordered dominoes :/ Had a personal hawaiian so could have been much worse but still felt rubbish after eating that junk! Yuck! Had headache on and off all day which is annoying!
Can't wait to get home to bed!
Today has been better, banana and peanut butter on toast (4 syns for peanut butter) Lunch was ham salad sandwich so used both my hexbs, dinner will prob be curry, or a stir fry. X

I love peanut butter. I would eat it with a spoon if I had it in the house! Yesterday was my last day off SW so we had a heavenly Chocolate Peanut and Salted Caramel icecream from Sainsburys. My OH had better finish it quick so it stops calling to me!

Did you have a good day out with your dad?

Me too! I I my usually buy it to do peanut curry but when I realised there was no milk the peanut butter and banana was calling! Ooh that ice cream sounds gorgeous!
Yes thanks had a lovely day with dad. We did a couple of the guided tours round the Dockyard and in the naval base, he used to be based there before he met mum so was nice for him to be able to go back inside the base and see where he used to live and work. It's changed loads but he still loved it. We also did a tour of a submarine that they've rescued from the rust heap and totally renovated to be like it was when it was in service. Was really interesting and nice to get a glimpse into dads younger years! Xx

Hey chick,

Sounds like you had a fab weekend! I love a bit of family nostalgia - how lovely for your dad to be able to share those memories with you.

xx

Back