scary trevor mcdonald!!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by SARAHP, 4 June 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    How scary is the tonight prog showing the lack of checks at birmingham airport!!! I would rather evryone has a full body search and takes no luggage on to be safe!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    It is unbelievable...:eek:

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    And guess where I flew from last week :rolleyes: Glad I didn't hear this before I went, it just doesn't bear thinking about!

5. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    I totally wish I hadn't seen it.
    I'm terrified of flying, but have flown a few times in the last few years to try and beat the phobia.

On Thursday I'm flying to Glasgow and back for a meeting alone. - So scared
    Just hoping the program will cause the bosses to have a word with the staff and get them to pull their socks up

6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    You'll be fine Kitty, remember the odds of anything happening anyway are minute and it was Birmingham Airport that was slipping, it doesn't mean all airports. Plus, yes after that program I think all Airports will be checking their procedeures and staff to make sure it's right, especially if the American's are threatening to ground flights to the US.

We flew from Birmingham last week and all seemed fine, we had to go through all the checks etc and although we don't see what goes on behind the scenes, it felt safe, which is important as a passenger.

Take an MP3 player, a good book and I use Flower Remedy, which you can now buy in pastilles (as you can't take liquids on board) to help me de-stress and relax a bit. Plus it's a really quick flight - you'll be there before you know it.

Enjoy your trip :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.