scary trevor mcdonald!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
How scary is the tonight prog showing the lack of checks at birmingham airport!!! I would rather evryone has a full body search and takes no luggage on to be safe!!

And guess where I flew from last week :rolleyes: Glad I didn't hear this before I went, it just doesn't bear thinking about!

I totally wish I hadn't seen it.
I'm terrified of flying, but have flown a few times in the last few years to try and beat the phobia.

On Thursday I'm flying to Glasgow and back for a meeting alone. - So scared
Just hoping the program will cause the bosses to have a word with the staff and get them to pull their socks up

You'll be fine Kitty, remember the odds of anything happening anyway are minute and it was Birmingham Airport that was slipping, it doesn't mean all airports. Plus, yes after that program I think all Airports will be checking their procedeures and staff to make sure it's right, especially if the American's are threatening to ground flights to the US.

We flew from Birmingham last week and all seemed fine, we had to go through all the checks etc and although we don't see what goes on behind the scenes, it felt safe, which is important as a passenger.

Take an MP3 player, a good book and I use Flower Remedy, which you can now buy in pastilles (as you can't take liquids on board) to help me de-stress and relax a bit. Plus it's a really quick flight - you'll be there before you know it.

Enjoy your trip :)

Back