Scarybush in the House..

I think we have all been at the point you are at throughout our diet lives, and certainly there is nothing like this diet to make you question yourself! I have been where you are, the only thing stopping me eating is the idea of starting the awful first week again!

Live this diet day to day, one day at a time is all I can commit to. I have an image of how I want to look in my head and on this diet I know it may only be a few months away to get there!

Keep going, you haven't let anyone down and remember what's done is done!

:)

Pudge, Jayne, and Cherry coke...
Thanks guys for your respones and support..I went to bed lastnite very early worrying that if I didn't i'd continue eating..went feeling very guilty, but slept on it..
Have vowed to myself that its not going to happen again..I should have come on here when I started to feel like I wanted to eat..But shoulda, coulda, woulda..the damage is done.. and I'm back to square one and back to a fresh start..
I know having a food addiction is nothing in compared to Drugs, and Alcohol, but last nite gave me a glimps as to what that must feel like..
SO DAY 1..here we go again...
Thanks everyone for your kind words of wizdom..
;) Scary's back

Ps. the joys of getting back into Ketosis ahead of me :(

hey youve made the best decision.. you will be so happy in a few months when you look back and see that you got back on... its ok you can ride it out,,, its going to be tough getting back in.. get the paracetamol at the ready and lots of water,... you can do it!!... think of this not as a restart but a continuation where you get a headaches and hunger for a few days... nothing abnormal ;) xx

Thanks so much Pudge for everything...
Its strange the only think I suffer when going into Ketosis is the hunger pangs, no headdaches at all..but that might be due to the Highblood pressure meds i'm on..I'm just really hoping i'm not gonna suffer hunger pangs my whole journey..

well done for starting again you will gt there x x

youve just got to fight it then girlie! either way its not going to be an easy ride... just keep telling yourself no and hopefully your mind will get used to that!... you can do it! how are you feeling so far today? x

You will prob going into ketosis quicker this time, with a bit of luck. How have you been today? xx

Hey girls,
Yesterday was such a struggle, But got through it..went to bed early with a book, but not sleeping very well cause of this pain in my Leg/hip..am gonna pop to the doctor and see whats going on with it..
Slept in today/Monday.. So still haven't had my 1st shake yet I like to hole off till I'm accutally hunger, but getting the first signs of ketosis on the stix.. Don't think being into ketosis makes much difference to my hunger pangs, thats why I caved saturday evening..cause I had been dealing with them so long..
But determind to get through one day at a time..

Well done for getting through yesterday.. You are doing great hun, just take it one step at a time.. If you feel doing day to day is too much, try doing it shake by shake... If you feel like you want to eat tell yourself you will have the next shake and see how you feel afterwards, and keep doing that and hopefully the time doesn't seem so long and it makes it more bearable. x x

Good luck and let us know how you get on at the doctors...

hey girlie,, youve got the right idea just take it step by step. you can do it ..xx

Keep going hun xx

Day 11,
And I'm bloody hungry all the time, the only time it eases off is when I have my shake..
Any suggestions in how I might be able to ease it..or will it eventually go away.. Suppose i'll eventually get use to it being there all the time..
Apart from the hunger, everything else is okay..going loo normally everyday, going wee's lots and Tired all the time, even with taking B12..

It fades significantly, but I don't think it ever really goes, a low grumble of desire from my tummy! I notice my sense of smell is more refined, I can smell my neighbours cooking through the wall :p

I find my need is gone, not my desire, but that might just be me!

Good luck!

I'm afraid to say that the last time I did it, I never really stopped being hungry :-/ This time it does seem better suppressed, but had an awful day yesterday (day 8). Some people are really lucky and seem to have zero appetite. Don't think I'll be that fortunate!

Good luck xx

After about 3 weeks I was absolutely fine with no appetite whatsoever.........lucky me I guess:rolleyes:

im the same as cherrycoke... need isnt there but the desire is! though there wasnt ever really a proper need in the first place...just lots of desire lol! :D x

Ya when I was eating solids, it was desire with me more than need too..
I'm so hoping that I follow in your shadow Sandra B, cause I really don't want to have to battle my way through this for 25+ weeks..
Thanks everyone for your responses..

just work at it each day scary and give each day 100 percent, and who know what can happen! :) but however long it takes,, the feeling we will all feel at the end will be totally worth it! lets hope it goes by quicker than we think though hey! xx

just work at it each day scary and give each day 100 percent, and who know what can happen! :) but however long it takes,, the feeling we will all feel at the end will be totally worth it! lets hope it goes by quicker than we think though hey! xx

Lets hope so Pudge, done a mid week WI, i'm bad but it keeps me fighting through, and 5lb gone but have my real WI on Saturday, as I use the Boots weighting scales, as there much more acurate, giving Bodyfat, Bmi, and Weight Loss.. So am happy with that loss.:D

Day 12,
Hungry still.. Ah well battle through..I'm determind to stay 100% this time round, no cheating..Been researching healthy eating, and have started to compile weekly menu's...
Haven't been working since before Christmas, that the main reason why I decided to go on LT, because I wouldn't have the temptation of food for 8/12 hours a day..
But i've been offered a job in my friends restaurant, as a chef by trade its sort of the only job I can take as jobs in my hometown are few and far between, I have been trying to get something in a Shop or office away from food..
I need to take a job but not sure if I should take this one.. As i'm gonna be constantly in contact with food...
But have had an okay day today.. in all..

Back