Scarybush in the House..

Scarybush

I have alot to lose, have been on Tony Ferguson, and have lost 12kg with that but over a period of 5 months and killing myself in the gym 5 days of week, I need something else and lipotrim is it.

Well its day 5 for me, its been a struggle and I've had a few hiccups along the way. Have been 100% for the last couple of days and intend on staying that way.

Day 1, completely caved after a few hours, and had sliced ham and chicken. But swore I wasn't doing it again. Its made me realise that if I'm going to stick to this, I'm going to have to be a recluse for the 1st week at least, food is to much of a temptation for me and I slip to easily.:break_diet:

Day 2, I was as good as Gold cleared everything out of Cupboards, and all I have left is chilli flakes for my chicken soup, Decaf coffee, and peppermint tea.

Day 3, Everrything was going fine till I went out to my sister for a visit, and she ended up having dinner while I was there, I locked myself away in another room while they ate, But it was Chips and the vinegar was just getting up my nose, and caved and had 2 small chips, but later that nite ended up having a tin of tuna, cause thats all there was..OMG the shame ended up eating my Kittens tuna.:(

Day 4, Great, have got some books and have been glued to them for hours, makes the time fly and keeps my mind off the hunger.

Day 5, going well abd hope it continues, went to Boots and had a peek at the scales says i've lots 6lbs, which I guess is good, but was hoping for bigger lose so close to Actual WI day. Bought Ketostix cause the Lipotrim lady said I didn't need them, and she also didn't give me Fibre clear, which has been an issue since I started.

But the important thing is i'm in this for the long haul, cause I'm planning in leaving for Australia come the end of June and I don't want to be going over there as a fatty. Plus it's my 30th next May and I want out of this skin and into some new stuff that can just go in and buy clothes off the rack..:D

Hello, welcome and good luck.....oh and leave the cat's food alone!;)

Welcome scary, and good luck.. You have done the worst bit, so hopefully it will be plain sailing for you now x x x

Hello, well done the first week is hard. Actually all the weeks can be hard so make sure you have plenty of distractions and keep posting on this forum as everyone here will encourage you in the hard times and celebrate with you the good times.

FibreClear or similar is a must - you have to read some of the poo threads to see why :)

Good luck the effort is worth the results and by the way 6lbs in less than a week is really good !

Thanks so much guys, I'm so Glad this forum is here, and there so many good people on here going through the same stuff. Thanks so much Su and Sandra for your words of encouragement...and Big Kevin i'm going straight to look for some Poo stories LOL..
Thanks again guys and gals

Welcome and good luck :)

Hello, welcome and good luck.....oh and leave the cat's food alone!;)

Oh Sandra just noticed that you said I ate my cats food..now that makes me seem like I jacked open a tin of whiskas and chowed down..:eek: People it was only a tin of tuna..

My fav colour showed up on my ketostix this morning (PURPLE):gen144:

Hey Scarybrush....how you doing today? You have done really well....stick at it....we are all in the same boat......and this forum is the right place for the support!!! :)

Oh Sandra just noticed that you said I ate my cats food..now that makes me seem like I jacked open a tin of whiskas and chowed down..:eek: People it was only a tin of tuna..

My fav colour showed up on my ketostix this morning (PURPLE):gen144:

I know but I thought that you deserved to feel bad about it! But not half as bad as if you had really eaten whiskas.....that said when I started diet this I occassionally thought that the cat food smelled quite appetising :eek:

OMG totally caved today, was fine up until 4pm went out to watch sisters kids and had to feed them...And I just couldn't stop myself, I was having really bad hung Pangs, and I was cooking dinner for the kids, so I had bread..and then more bread..and some dinner with them. I tried drinking water and having a peppermint tea but neither took the hunger away.
I feel like crap now and am wonder should I bother going for WI tomorrow and just leave the diet altogether.

Don't give up Scary!!! Go for your weigh in, and take whatever is thrown at you (if anything)

Remember why you are doing this diet, and do not dwell on this blip.... We have all done it, and tomorrow is another day. Get back on track and make a concious effort to be 100% from now on....

Come on hun.. you CAN do this, we are all rooting for you x x x

It might not be as bad as you think! its my first week as well and I WI tomorrow. It is hard work cooking for others, but Iv'e found cooking their food then going for a bath works for me.
C'mon you can do this, just keep trying go get weighed tomorrow then its a whole new week (if you dont WI you wont know)
Good Luck

Going to take your advice girls, i'm gonna go in for WI tomorrow, I guess if I see good numbers I'll give it another go, its just the being hungry all the time is getting to me. :cry:
I'm totally fine when i'm on my own but as soon as I'm around ppl the hunger hit fast and hard and doesn't let up.
I'm not that much of a social person anyway but if I can't get to the bottom of why hunger hits so bad when I'm around others, I think i'm gonna have to look into becoming a Hermit.:eek:

Thanks so much for your support girls.. will let you know the Gory details tomorrow..

Good luck hunni x x x

Thanks, Su, Thanks Ratley..

Hey Scary, it might not be as bad as you think so just put it behind you and go for the weigh in as planned. You're just not quite getting into the zone yet that's all....we've all had false starts and fallen off the wagon, but you've just got to get straight back on!

Stick with it, oh and no more bread.....next time stick to the cat food x

LOL I've just fed the cats and up untill reading this I hadnt realised how good their food looked!!
but I promise it all went to the cats :D

LOL I've just fed the cats and up untill reading this I hadnt realised how good their food looked!!
but I promise it all went to the cats :D

Mmmmm I believe you but thousands wouldn't!

yep whiskas simply in gravy looks ............. good!

Back