scarymovies exante diary

Day 35 - certainly something to be proud of. I also love the fact that although you have had a couple of little detours it hasn't taken your focus off your goal and you got straight back on with it. That takes some doing so well done!!!

xxx

You go for it girl...with that goal in sight and your will power you will smash your way through it xx

well got up in a shitty mood lil man just didnt want to sleep so have been up since stupid o clock baking buns lol who makes buns they cant eat? well saw my best friends sister and she said im looking good asked how much id lost so when i said 25lbs she said go to asda and pick up 4 bags of spuds i was a lil confused till she sais you ve lost over that weight well did i grin of corse i did lol so happy

25lbs is FAB - bet you're not in a shitty mood any more ;)

xxx

well still here hoping for a good wi 2moz have been a good girl loljust read getslimquicks thread of her 1st month and its really good well good luck all today

4lb off this week was hoping for a little more but still happy a loss is a loss :) 14.5lbs to lose in 24 days fingers crossed

Start exante J
Get past the 1st weekJ
Lose ½ stoneJ
Make it past week 2 J
Drop a dress size J
Lose 1 stone J
Make it past 3 week J
Get bmi under 40 J
Lose 1 ½ stone J
Get under 200lbs (3lbs to go)
Get to holiday weight of 189lbs
Make it past a 30 days of exante J
Lose 2 stone (1 ½ lbs 2 go)
Get bmi under 35

-7.5lbs
-6.5lbs
-4lbs
-2lbs
No wi
-3.5lbs
-4lbs

Well done that's a great loss! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well i fudged up yesterday :( was doing so well then realised i was running out of shakes and due to the min order cant afford to order for over a week so panic mode and then i ate a cheese burger :( and chips :( so back on today using my last 2 days then using asdas measure up untill i can order a hungry few days coming up :( seems like my body doesnt want me to get to that 2stone loss ive really been pushing it not eaten and been exercising aswell only 1.5lbs to go but its driving me mad

Don't beat yourself up. I would of panicked to! The minimum order thing is stupid as we still have to pay delivery etc! It catches a lot of us out!

The Asda measure up bars are scrummy and I think much better carb wise then the exante bars, I have not tried any of the shakes or anything. I hope the days fly past for you and that 1.5lbs flies right off you just as fast! You are keeping on keeping on and to me that deserves a huge amount of respect! x

well of all the great starts i forgot to start again lol so here i am today with another new start will defo stick to this as holiday in 4 weeks and i wanna lose that 14.5 before i go which really pisses me off as if i hadnt had 2 breaks now i would be past that goal :( but hubby says dont worry to treat them as my 4wk food week so food in the past shakes to the future lol manage to buy some from ebay and got bars from asda last night so am ok now till i can order again:) my friend just started dieting some celebrity diet with shakes sounds similar to this

well of all the great starts i forgot to start again lol so here i am today with another new start will defo stick to this as holiday in 4 weeks and i wanna lose that 14.5 before i go which really pisses me off as if i hadnt had 2 breaks now i would be past that goal :( but hubby says dont worry to treat them as my 4wk food week so food in the past shakes to the future lol manage to buy some from ebay and got bars from asda last night so am ok now till i can order again:) my friend just started dieting some celebrity diet with shakes sounds similar to this

Know exactly where you're coming from with the "ifs" - I would have got to goal yonks ago.

You are doing so so well on the losses though, so glad you're sticking with it - well done

xx

Back