scarymovies exante diary

One of my response cards that I made this week said:

"I'm stressed which makes me want to eat. It's not hunger, if I eat I will still be stressed and I'd rather stick to my eating plan. I don't need to eat, what I need to do is tell someone how I feel or write it down to get it out."

It's helpful for me to read it when I'm stressing out.

That is a very clever idea - I think I'll copy it out and stick it somewhere!:)

well banging headache so was good had an omellete and plenty of water early nite i thinks needed but thanks for all your suport ur all great and goodluck with your diets xxx

well ive been a good girl today had 1 shake 1 bar a boiled egg and a crab stick i like to munch till ketosis kicks in it stops the headaches but all good protein no nasty carbs lol last shake ill make at 7 after kids bathed but need to kick up the exercise anyone have any ideas tried 30 day shred but kept getting dizzy only got to day 4 :(

well good morning all lovely day and my mouth fells like a brillo pad lol still sticking to my diet :) gonna try add some exercise in after dinner when the lil mans having a nap as he wont leave me alone lol 3 shakes oday and no bars as they seem to have a laxitive effect on me but good to know when i havent been for a few days :) this is really bloody hard getting back on track when you ve had a day off wish i hadnt of bothered now whats it gonna be like after 8 days off on holiday :( lots of ranting and raving on here then lol have a good day all of u xx

Morning. I have been reading your diary and you are doing so well. Well done with sticking with it. It's day 1 for me today. Hope I can stick with it. x

good luck lisy im sure you ll do great 1st week does drag but then its great ive seen the scales at 16 15 now 14 in a month its such a good feeling theres loads of great people on here that will always be there to help you if yuo need it and ive read loads of diarys that have kept me going and also little tips im loving the measure up bars at asda 3 for the price of an exante bar and same ingredients :)

:) this is really bloody hard getting back on track when you ve had a day off wish i hadnt of bothered now whats it gonna be like after 8 days off on holiday :(
I know, but think how lovely you'll look when you're there!

well ive found out why ketosis wont ome who the bloody hell puts flour and sugar in a meatball :( been having a couple every day suppose to be 100% meat my foot so thrown them out and now ketosis will be my friend again lol thanks mygoodness want to get to 10 stone theres no way im going into 8s thats what im supose to weigh for 5'2 my sisters 10st and looks great so this is my goal or until i look and feel better could be before this mark :)

Oh dear - well at least you found that out and can avoid them in the future

xxx

Oh dear - well at least you found that out and can avoid them in the future

xxx

yep defo staying away so far only lost 3lbs thats in 2week but had 3 days off and my naughty chinese on friday an obviously the bad bad meatballs lol so head in the game get on with it dont think ill make my march goal :(

hope u have a great day 2 x

Start exante J
Get past the 1st weekJ
Lose ½ stoneJ
Make it past week 2 J
Drop a dress size J
Lose 1 stone J
Make it past 3 week J
Get bmi under 40 J
Lose 1 ½ stone J
Get under 200lbs (7.5lb off)
Get to holiday weight of 189lbs
Make it past a 30 days of exante J
Lose 2 stone
Weight watchers -7lbs
Wk 1 -6.5lbs
Wk 2 -4lbs
Wk 3 -2lbs L TOTM
Wk 4 - no weigh in had 3 days off and a bad day :(

Scary move that's fab if you had Chinese :) well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well im still here lol 31 days left to go till i stop to refeed before my holiday want at least a stone off by then so ill be in the 13s :) not going anywhere till 23rd then out 4 a bday meal but only eating meat and salad then bowling noticing my bellys going down but lso looks soggy :( not good and my thighs doing the same so in desperate need of a tone up

well today is day 34 ( would have been 38 but 3 days of eating and 1 fook up :( ) and cant say im doing to bad since starting my diet in feb ive lost 24lbs thats the most ive lost ever so am excited still lots to do and loads to go still stuck with the exercising :( no idea what to do 30 day shred was good but losses near nothing so need some ideas for thighs bums and tums if you can help pls let me know am getting flabby now.This morning i put on a pair of size 18 combats i bought last year that never fit into i was over joyed funny how i cant fit in the jeans though?? so fromm 22 to 18+ thats great so happy happy happy think once i tone up a little ill get into next size down but just cant seem to get motivated even with my holiday in just over 5 weeks need a swift kick up the ass i think lol hope ur all having a good day xx

Back