scoffed

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Well i just scoffed a wispa and didn’t even chew it it was more or less just swallowed lol thank god for weeklies! And didn’t make too much of a dent as it was only 6 pp lol

And may i jus add one of my friends from work popped out for ice cream and came back specially with a low fat frozen yoghurt for me so i wasn’t missing out, how nice is that :D and only 3pp, although it was quite sicknen so only tasted it but it was so thoughtful of her :D

my boss went to the supermarket this morning and asked if i wanted anything, i replied i'd love a curly wurly thinking it was only 3 points. he came back with 10 of them!!!!!!!!!

Aw no way lol!! Did u only eat 1?lol i thoroughly enjoyed my wispa for 6pp lol and now iv decided im gona have less for dinner as its so warm so may not even need to dip into my weeklies lol will need to reassess lol

my boss went to the supermarket this morning and asked if i wanted anything, i replied i'd love a curly wurly thinking it was only 3 points. he came back with 10 of them!!!!!!!!!

Did he think you looked hungry LOL

My boss ate a twix and then realised it was 8pp. She was raging! Suppose thats what happens if you don't check first :p

yep thats it :D hehe

i ate none of them!

i gave him 2 back and will probably have a couple after weigh in tonight so i don't do any more damage today :D

Ur awful gud, let me no how u get on :D Good luck xx

Back