Scooterchick's CD diary

How are you getting on hun?

Eleda a tetra is the ready make shakes in cartons the CDC's sell in banana, choc and strawberry

Right - I HAVE to get back on track. I had a break over Easter and I'm finding it so hard to get back on it. Has anyone else had this problem? In the last 4 weeks I've only lost 3lbs, suppose it could be worse, I could have gained but I could be another stone down by now if I hadn't messed about.

TBH the change in the forum hasn't helped, it totally turned me off and I stopped coming. However I need the forum to keep me honest, guess I'll just have to get used to it.

scooterchick said:
Right - I HAVE to get back on track. I had a break over Easter and I'm finding it so hard to get back on it. Has anyone else had this problem? In the last 4 weeks I've only lost 3lbs, suppose it could be worse, I could have gained but I could be another stone down by now if I hadn't messed about.

TBH the change in the forum hasn't helped, it totally turned me off and I stopped coming. However I need the forum to keep me honest, guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Me too! Had a proper break a.d now just seem to be able to do weekdays.... sigh here we go again...

It is hard when you come off, and it gets harder everytime you do it.
But just stick it out, try as hard as you can to resist food, try to SS for aslong as possible and it will help get you back in the right place.
But I know its hard, trust me I've had to come off so many times now!
Hoping to SS all the way until the 18th may when I have to come off again for a wedding! Argh!

Here I am, back again. Believe it or not, I haven't been away from cambridge completely but I've been messing about big time. I see everyone who started the same time as me now lost 5/6 stone and I'm still stuck at just over 3, I could be nearly at target by now if I'd behaved myself!

Anyway, here we are, I'm going to visit this page a lot more now, I really think this is what helps the most. I've changed consellor too, I'm my new counsellor's first customer so she's full of enthusiasm and motivation, she sends me a 'thought of the day' text everyday, how sweet :). I'm not going to update my weight til after my first weigh in on Sat or I'll get depressed having to record a gain. Hopefully by Sat it'll be the same or a loss even!

Right, here we go, I'm back and I'm not leaving til I see a BMI of 25!!!!!!

Hey! Scooter, you are not alone. If I had stuck to plan I would have reached goal too......but we are where we are! Good luck!

Hello welcome back :) are u starting today x

I started back on Sat, so first werigh in then :) xx

Hey! Scooter, you are not alone. If I had stuck to plan I would have reached goal too......but we are where we are! Good luck!

Still, it's better to be trying again, than giving up completely!

I feel a bit more motivated now. If I sit on the PC all night and just read mini's I can stick to my water. It's as soon as my lard arse hits the couch that I want a wee bowl of cereal or some toast. Telly makes me eat.

4lbs off this week, not sure where that leaves me stats wise, will go and update now. It's my hubby's 40th birthday tomorrow and we're going out for an Indian:cry:so aiming for a 2lb loss this week. Also have some soup and shakes to try this week, getting a bit bored of tetras and choc orange bars!

It was my husband's birthday, not mine :D my 40th is in 6 weeks though :cry:so it's cambridge all the way until then!! Well, the meal last night was amazing, by the end of it I'd eaten so much I was actually in physical pain. Now I'm not bulimic, never have been and never will be but I was so uncomfortable I went and made myself sick before we'd ever left the restaurant, how bad is that. Felt so much better after that. But got the munchies this morning and I've just eaten 2 cambridge bars in a row and now I'll have to go a day without.

Sorry got confused! Well you have plenty of time to lose at least a stone before your 40th! Drink a bit extra water tody if you had two bars. They can make you a bit er! Uncomfortable!

Back