Scooterchick's please stalk me diary

Just popping in to do a bit of stalking. :D

How's it going chick?

she not responding!!!! where r yoooooo

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

I been a bad girl.......a BAD, BAD girl.......got it into my head that I would be 100% for Lent (which starts tomorrow) which led me to thinking I could have one last cheat, which led me to thinking well if I'm going to cheat (tomorrow (was thinking this yesterday)) then I may as well cheat today. So I have.

BUT.......it's over now. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, the start of 40 days and 40 nights of sacrafice. 40 days to lose 2 stone? I think so. Let the games begin.

Thank you for stalking me ladies, I shall distribute reputation like cambridge dust!

Lily and Theresa - I have to 'spread the love' I'm afraid xx

Lily and Theresa - I have to 'spread the love' I'm afraid xx

LOL, know the problem well! I don't seem to be able to rep anyone at the moment! Thanks for the thought anyway! :)

Hi Lily and Scooterchick I am not sure how you do this either if you find out let me know please as Lily said thank you for the kind thought x

You can't actual give "rep" from the iPad application, only from the main desktop site. I think Scooterchick and I have a slightly different problem in that we've already given rep to some people and Minimins won't let you rep the same person again until you've repped several other people. You get a message saying you have to share it around. I read somewhere that you had to rep 10 other people - and I'm sure I have, LOL - before you can rep the same person again. :) So in the meantime I just have to tell people I tried to rep them. :D

Well, I am wearing a blouse I haven't worn for a few months, didn't need ot lose that much to get back into but still, I must have lost something so far this week, despite the cheats. So today is Ash wednesday and it's day 1 of my 40 day no cheat regime. 2 stone is the aim. Some good news, my local paper have ran an article on me and my Adele tribute act, so that's good publicity, I'm really pleased about that. If anyone wants to check it out find me here www.facebook.com/adeleIam

how u doing guys? official weigh in day not til tomorrow. last Friday i weighed 14.13 today i weigh 14.7. happy!

Hi all,
I want to join too.
I have my own diary but it's always good to be a part of a team.
My official WI is in 45 minutes...wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxx

good luck. can u all post ur weight? mine 6lb to now. official weigh in is morning time. sure scooter won't mind it being on her diary!

Hi scooter chick- so impressed with how well you have done so far... Feels so good when you fit into an old clothing item again... Had a moment like that myself this week with my work trousers- they actually feel loose on me now!!

Keep strong- you're doing amazingly... Dunno how you cope not looking at scales though- I HAVE to wi every morning.... Feel a bit OCD about it tbh! X

Well, I am wearing a blouse I haven't worn for a few months, didn't need ot lose that much to get back into but still, I must have lost something so far this week, despite the cheats. So today is Ash wednesday and it's day 1 of my 40 day no cheat regime. 2 stone is the aim. Some good news, my local paper have ran an article on me and my Adele tribute act, so that's good publicity, I'm really pleased about that. If anyone wants to check it out find me here www.facebook.com/adeleIam

Hi Hun, well done on your NSV! Loving the fact that you have set yourself a goal of 40 days no cheats! I will have to check you out on the Facebook link! X

good luck. can u all post ur weight? mine 6lb to now. official weigh in is morning time. sure scooter won't mind it being on her diary!

Ahem yeah! Get your own diary! :p

Hi scooter chick- so impressed with how well you have done so far... Feels so good when you fit into an old clothing item again... Had a moment like that myself this week with my work trousers- they actually feel loose on me now!!

Keep strong- you're doing amazingly... Dunno how you cope not looking at scales though- I HAVE to wi every morning.... Feel a bit OCD about it tbh! X

Ah the scales are back in the bathroom, not weighing isn't working for me so going to go back to daily weighing no matter what!! I tend to avoid the scales after a blow out, well no more of that, I'll weigh everyday no matter what.

Hi Hun, well done on your NSV! Loving the fact that you have set yourself a goal of 40 days no cheats! I will have to check you out on the Facebook link! X

And I've failed already Theresa. I seem to be craving digestives and butter, what's that all about??? Weigh in today and I haven't lost anything, in fact I'll be lucky not to record a gain. Can't seem to get my head back in the right place.

u will. let us know x

Come on Scooter...
Some hours ago I was desperate...I was ready to dive into a pasta pot:doh:.. I only lost 1.75lb at my wi yesterday. But after reading many diaries (to get my motivation dose lol), I have decided to do it 100% this week and show myself that when you don't cheat you get good results.
Be strong hun xxxxxx

Well just back from my CDC. Stay the same, no surprises there then. He suggested leaving my meagre meal as late as possible and try and stave off the munchies. He was quite firm ooh err.........

And, I think my little 'un has chicken pox :(

Well just back from my CDC. Stay the same, no surprises there then. He suggested leaving my meagre meal as late as possible and try and stave off the munchies. He was quite firm ooh err.........

And, I think my little 'un has chicken pox :(

Ah. Poor little 'un. And poor you. :hug99: Calamine city here you come.

Now missis, step away, far away, from the digestives and lurpak. Terrible idea! Next time you feel tempted come on here and post the thought away! We can't help if you don't tell us until after you've done it! Digestives can wait (can't see there being a world shortage 5m from now - have them when you've finished with SS!). No more, okay? If you get the munchies eat cucumber for heaven's sake. Celery. Come on girl, are you woman or wuss? :D :D You're stronger than your hubby's digestives!!

Back