Scooterchick's please stalk me diary

Aww thanks hun. I'm a civil servant and really just looking to move up the ladder so to speak. I keep thinking I'll be content when I reach the next rung and then I get there and realise that I'm not, I still want more lol, plus my husband's business is precarious to say the least so it's really my salary that keeps us afloat, so every little extra helps!

I wish you all the best Chick.xxx

your welcome , sometimes things don't get seen .

Scooterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,, you win my friend :) :winner:.. scooter - 15's,, 15's - scooter .. great job lovely! good luck with the weigh in later. hopefully the water retention subsides today! have a good one.. x

We are waiting for your wi hun!!

I wish you all the best Chick.xxx

Aww thanks hon. I'll def check your thread out now!

Scooterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,, you win my friend :) :winner:.. scooter - 15's,, 15's - scooter .. great job lovely! good luck with the weigh in later. hopefully the water retention subsides today! have a good one.. x

Have you weighed in yet? As I suspected, 16st bang on on my CDC's scales so officially a 3lb loss, not bad considering I cheated on Sat, didn't get properly started til Sunday, and my period is now in full flow.

Yeah all things considered thats great! plus youre in another stone bracket..goodddbbyyeeee 16's,,see you never! :) ... weigh in at 5pm.. soo farr awayy. Ive had half on my water and half of my shakes, saving the rest till after i get back as its going to be a long night of essay writing anyway! :D

Woo hoo! Hello 15s! :clap: Well done! :clap:

16 bloody 1 today. Damn you period!!!!

16 bloody 1 today. Damn you period!!!!

Ah, but when period's gone it's going to take 3lbs of water with it. I've just put in a request for you with the Whoosh Fairy.

Hmm, wonder what she looks like...?

Lily said:
Ah, but when period's gone it's going to take 3lbs of water with it. I've just put in a request for you with the Whoosh Fairy.

Hmm, wonder what she looks like...?

Ah, here you go:

image-3580387607.jpg

Sweet, eh? :)

The whoosh fairy is very sneaky!,, she pretends youve gone up but then she gives you a huge shock when she whooshes away the pounds!... Lily's right!.. have a good day love :D

Whoosh fairy is far better looking than the dulcolax fairy!!!

Hey, lay off my Dulcolax Fairy.

She's as cute as sh*t. :D :D :D

image-3689464923.jpg

I'll take the whoosh fairy!! xx

Back